Thread: Queue Jumpers......an opinion piece by Alec Horan

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs down Queue Jumpers......an opinion piece by Alec Horan

I dont like them......at all at all........in fact I would go so far to say that I detest and despise them with an almost supernatural loathing............especially when they are a couple of old ladies........as was demonstrated today........when they dared to jump a queue of substantial length in a environment not conducive to good humour directly in front of yours truly........I suggested to them that perhaps they had made an error.......I do sometimes try to be a gentleman.........but I'm a rather imposing figure........especially to old dears that are not light on their feet and reach to a great height of 5'1 or thereabouts.........they apologised......crocodile tears I felt............... and with tails between legs retreated but looking daggers at me.........funny thing is that I find it much easier to berate queue jumpers who look like they can handle themselves and strangely enough they always piss off to the back of the queue no bother.........but the ould ones are usually a bit tougher..........funny that !
    Last edited by Alec Horan; 16-03-11 at 03:12.