Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheltenham Festival 2011

Blog Entries

Default Cheltenham Festival 2011

Right folks, didn't manage to get to a bookie today was stuck in stupid meetings and I hate online betting (no fun unless you're shouting at a TV and waving slips in your hand). I'm not the best with the horses but I do enjoy a flutter and always get swept away this time of year. So my task for you is tips, tips and more tips so I can make a few quid. I'm not interested in placing large amounts so feck off with your 2/1 shite odds. Also, no turning this thread into some type of, "eh, I don't bet and can't help you" thread.

Now fly my pretties and gather me all the tips.

Also, don't just come back with a horse name, I want this shit civil so, first date, second time, third name, forth odds, finally tip (to win or e/w)
    e.g. 16th, 13:30, Pearlysteps, 16/1, win

Reviews

Would you like us to go out and place your bets for you as well while we're at it ?

Since you've banned saying I don't bet etc. then I've nothing to say.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Would you like us to go out and place your bets for you as well while we're at it ?

Since you've banned saying I don't bet etc. then I've nothing to say.

ohhhhh I see what you did there!!! Shame on you Banjo, especially since QPH nominated you for a mod position

Blog Entries
    Reviews

first race Alpha beat e/w 9/2 doubled with Master Unintended fav 7/2 3.20 you could do a treble on banjo being a mod at evens on...sure they accept any auld pussy these days
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 16-03-11 at 00:46.
    a thousand kisses deep..

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

Banjo (16-03-11), monster_monster (16-03-11), takemedrunkimhome (16-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    first race Alpha beat e/w 9/2 doubled with Master Unintended fav 7/2 3.20 you could do a treble on banjo being a mod at evens on...sure they accept any auld pussy these days
    Er, excuse me - pussy ??

And don't you know there's a ban on non-English languages on this forum ? What the hell was that ??

Dooooccccc - over here. I got one !

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Er, excuse me - pussy ??

And don't you know there's a ban on non-English languages on this forum ? What the hell was that ??

Dooooccccc - over here. I got one !
    pussy ..cat ...benny...mod ....sometimes i dont even make myself laugh.....
    a thousand kisses deep..

8. Default

16th of March - 5.15pm (Bumper) - Tusa Eire (Ruby Walsh) - 14/1 - Good each way bet.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willywinkey For This Useful Post:

bert dublin (16-03-11), monster_monster (16-03-11), takemedrunkimhome (16-03-11)

Reviews

Friday in the Albert Bartlett novice hurdle, heard that Sybarite is showing very well on the gallops. Apparantly keeping up with Imperial Commander. Dont go mad on him but might be worth a look at around 14/1. He is a novice so hard to tell how he will perform in cheltenham but have a look and see what you think.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to takemedrunkimhome For This Useful Post:

monster_monster (16-03-11), willywinkey (16-03-11)

Reviews

im up 800 from yesterday, "so young" in the 2nd and "big zeb" in the main race of the day.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheCelticDream For This Useful Post:

monster_monster (16-03-11), takemedrunkimhome (16-03-11)

14. Default

16th 2.05 first lieutenant 6/1 win

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funkeasy For This Useful Post:

bert dublin (16-03-11), monster_monster (16-03-11), takemedrunkimhome (16-03-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast