Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Porn created by women

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default Porn created by women

    Came across reference to a site called LUST CINEMA . I think its owner is a film/video director called Erica Lust. I am always interested in what makes a woman tick sexually and it seems this site promotes porn which reflects the way in which women wish to be portrayed in porn, rather than the usual rubbish that is available. I am 100% in favour of this approach.

    Erica states that ďI want to see women deciding how porn will represent us. I want to see women being womenówomen like you and me, women with feelings, education, and jobs, women who are mothers, married, divorced, and single, women who are lovers, young women and grown women, thin and curvy women, all enjoying their sexuality and enjoying themselves in the sexual situations that arise in movies.

    Here is a sample clip.

    http://www.lustcinema.com/video/Handcuffs/


    What do you all think ?

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

    Forrest (16-03-11), Ric Hardgear (15-03-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    too arty for me, but id give themk a 2nd go!!!

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    i love watching retro european porn brigitte lahaie for me ,looks like a real women ,well a bit of a goddess ,and you may not like some of her stuff ,some of her scenes are demeaning ie orgy scenes but on the whole shes the boss
    a thousand kisses deep..

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    too arty for me, but id give themk a 2nd go!!!
    Although it is only a condensed sample, I would agree its a bit arty too but I like the principle that it is porn created and directed by women .



    Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    i love watching retro european porn brigitte lahaie for me ,looks like a real women ,well a bit of a goddess ,and you may not like some of her stuff ,some of her scenes are demeaning ie orgy scenes but on the whole shes the boss
    Yes,I googled some of her stuff-- very good. The european's tend to try to bring a bit of eroticism into play rather than the PSE stuff which is nice.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

    Ric Hardgear (15-03-11)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    you can download alot of her work on isohunt
    a thousand kisses deep..

  8. #6

    Default

    I also have been interested in porn made by ladies or for ladies.

    I had come across Erica Lust before, here is an extended scene:
    Porn for women - xHamster.com
    Not quite so arty this one.

    Also check out Viv Thomas (a guy, actually), who makes "porn for girls", very good sensual stuff.
    And Anna Span, a lady who makes porn for the male market in the UK, has its own style.

    More food...

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to medicine man For This Useful Post:

    Ric Hardgear (15-03-11), sexyfukka (16-03-11)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    i detest the american shit ,I once saw a clip of Brooke Banner ,behind the scenes very telling...the girls arent that into it and that is what seems to turn these producers on ,..all the girls seem coked up ,..anyhow mat an exporn girl she told me the U.S. porn industry is on its knees
    a thousand kisses deep..

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

    Forrest (16-03-11)

  12. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    i detest the american shit ,I once saw a clip of Brooke Banner ,behind the scenes very telling...the girls arent that into it and that is what seems to turn these producers on ,..all the girls seem coked up ,..anyhow mat an exporn girl she told me the U.S. porn industry is on its knees
    Quite agree Ric, spoke once with a distributor who told me the inductry was suffering from the "amateurs"
    "A hot couple with a video camera can now make money selling their saturday night on the internet, and people buy it cos the stars of the show are actually into it and it looks good"

    or words to that effect. I think the naughtyathome.com couple have actually retired!!
    Damn she was lovely!!!!

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by medicine man View Post
    Quite agree Ric, spoke once with a distributor who told me the inductry was suffering from the "amateurs"
    "A hot couple with a video camera can now make money selling their saturday night on the internet, and people buy it cos the stars of the show are actually into it and it looks good"

    or words to that effect. I think the naughtyathome.com couple have actually retired!!
    Damn she was lovely!!!!
    LOL you seem actually depressed by that ..lol
    a thousand kisses deep..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •