Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: At what age.....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Tuam
    Posts
    198
    Reviews
    4

    Default At what age.....

    At what age is a lady considered MATURE???

    And further to that to the general punters is it mature lady you prefer or a younger lady???

    I found myself lately looking at profile of tiffany t and other mature ladies thinking how I'd love one of them to take control and fuck me... That's just me though...

    Interested to hear all your opinions and ladies of course tours too if the situation was vice versa

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuam sham View Post
    At what age is a lady considered MATURE???

    And further to that to the general punters is it mature lady you prefer or a younger lady???

    I found myself lately looking at profile of tiffany t and other mature ladies thinking how I'd love one of them to take control and fuck me... That's just me though...

    Interested to hear all your opinions and ladies of course tours too if the situation was vice versa
    surly it depends on your own age, if for example you are 20 then a mature escort could be 30-35 but on the other hand if you are in your 50's then 30-35 is no where near mature.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

    Irish Fiona (14-03-11), ThomasJ (14-03-11), tuam sham (14-03-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare
    Posts
    2,844
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuam sham View Post
    At what age is a lady considered MATURE???

    And further to that to the general punters is it mature lady you prefer or a younger lady???

    I found myself lately looking at profile of tiffany t and other mature ladies thinking how I'd love one of them to take control and fuck me... That's just me though...

    Interested to hear all your opinions and ladies of course tours too if the situation was vice versa
    about 97
    taking a break, but not gone

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Tuam
    Posts
    198
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    surly it depends on your own age, if for example you are 20 then a mature escort could be 30-35 but on the other hand if you are in your 50's then 30-35 is no where near mature.
    Valid point never looked at it that way!!!

  6. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare
    Posts
    2,844
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    seriously, it does depend on YOUR age,this sets the bar as to what is mature from your point of view,
    Last edited by wanted the best 69; 14-03-11 at 15:21.
    taking a break, but not gone

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

    tuam sham (14-03-11)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuam sham View Post
    Valid point never looked at it that way!!!
    yep, I'm pretty much the smartest guy on these boards

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

    Irish Fiona (14-03-11)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    seriously, it does depend on YOUR age,this sets the bar as to what is mature from your point of view,
    ohhhhhh, stealing my ideas are we??????????????

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

    wanted the best 69 (14-03-11)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Tuam
    Posts
    198
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuam sham View Post

    And further to that to the general punters is it mature lady you prefer or a younger lady???
    And what about the second part of the question???

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    I think it all depends on whether they still have all their own teeth or not. Then there is also the pencil test to see to which extent their bodies have been subject to gravitational forces.

  14. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare
    Posts
    2,844
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    ohhhhhh, stealing my ideas are we??????????????
    great minds think alike
    taking a break, but not gone

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

    monster_monster (14-03-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •