Thread: And finally ....

Reviews

Default And finally ....

.... before I retire for the night.

This whole directions thing. Girls saying men can't follow them and men saying women can't give them.

Well. On two separate occasions today I got a slap across the face of a conviction that women can't follow directions either. Let me give you one example ...

I asked a female friend over the phone to describe what she saw to me. My first question was What colour is the wire hanging out of the wall - it is blue, brown, yellowish or all three ? Black came the answer. So I thought - right, old wiring. So then I asked do you see a red wire anywhere ? Nope, she said. A brown one ?? I asked .... Nope. No brown wires. Are there any other wires ? Nope.

So I said - let me get this straight. You have only a black wire hanging out of the wall ? No other wires at all of any description anywhere near the black one ? Yes she said ..... there's a red one.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (14-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Oh banjo I can hear the stampede of answers coming your way .: lol doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Oh banjo I can hear the stampede of answers coming your way .: lol doc
    Last edited by monster_monster; 13-03-11 at 23:10.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

dr love (13-03-11)

Reviews

ha ha sounds lile you hand a fun day.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post

This whole directions thing. Girls saying men can't follow them and men saying women can't give them.

Well. On two separate occasions today I got a slap across the face of a conviction that women can't follow directions either. Let me give you one example ...

I asked a female friend over the phone to describe what she saw to me. My first question was What colour is the wire hanging out of the wall - it is blue, brown, yellowish or all three ? Black came the answer. So I thought - right, old wiring. So then I asked do you see a red wire anywhere ? Nope, she said. A brown one ?? I asked .... Nope. No brown wires. Are there any other wires ? Nope.

So I said - let me get this straight. You have only a black wire hanging out of the wall ? No other wires at all of any description anywhere near the black one ? Yes she said ..... there's a red one.

Ha! Ha! Good one Banjo! I can see why you left it till the last thing at night - to avoid the wrath of the women on the boards!

No doubt about it though, Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post

OI...since when do you know my wife....

The thing about direction and navigation between men and women is due to the way each respective brain is hard wired.
    A woman navigates from landmark to landmark,(a little bit like a treasure hunt ,take ten steps to the hollow tree and turn left, x marks the spot)
    A man on the other hand navigates by vector and direction(take the M1 on the direction of Belfast 20 miles out of dublin turn left).
    This is just another classic case of differences between the sexes , bitching against each other is not going to help.Trying to bridge the gap and evolve might be more helpful.
    Otherwise we are all doomed!!!!!