View Poll Results: Does "The Sweetie" be fair on this site?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Only when it suits her pocket

2 22.22%
  • No

1 11.11%
  • Yes

5 55.56%
  • Her head is between a rock and a hard place.

1 11.11%

Thread: Bollox

Default Bollox

No poll ..............................................

Blog Entries

Oh two votes ahead... I'm touched ;-)

Smile Hey Sweets.............................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Oh two votes ahead... I'm touched ;-)
    Westside wouldnt mind touching you, you precious little thing. I bet youd love to touch West, a foot fetish maybe as in sticking your foot so far up Wests arse, he would be washing his teeth with a shoelace.
    Anyway , hey Sweetie, how are you?? All is good? I stick a vice grips on my face every night trying to develope a "Harrison Ford Dimple". I have noticed you have become very active and busy as of late ,since last night, rooting out false reviews and writing posts. Im glad i could make your life a bit busier, even if its only a slight temporary adjustment.
    Thats the whole purpose of life isnt it? To contribute in a positive way by touching peoples lives.
    And hey here is a Westside funfact. Today at 5 am Wests puppy bite through an electric cable. I now have no alarm clock because i cant get another one so i got two vibrating battery operated alrm clocks. Probably shake the whole house. Thinking of stapling them to his daddy bags or my daddy bags maybe. Oh yes start your day the Westside way.
    Hugs and Kisses.

Its worse im getting,
    Westside.