Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Experience?!.....lol

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Luxury accommodation
    Posts
    17,870

    Love Experience?!.....lol

    You have been waiting for long time to meet a beautiful lady. One day she is around and you go to see her, excited and nervous...

    She open the door smiling,give you a hug and a kiss. After a short chat you get in bed and the sesion start in the best way..

    In a moment you are so turn off....lol...why would that be?

    Did that ever happen to you?
    If not, use ur imagination...lol

  2. #2

    Default

    she takes out her false teeth to go down on me!! not from personal experience!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to poll For This Useful Post:

    Rachel Divine (13-03-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet rachel View Post
    You have been waiting for long time to meet a beautiful lady. One day she is around and you go to see her, excited and nervous...

    She open the door smiling,give you a hug and a kiss. After a short chat you get in bed and the sesion start in the best way..

    In a moment you are so turn off....lol...why would that be?

    Did that ever happen to you?
    If not, use ur imagination...lol
    Yes, this happened once. The lady had a smelly bum ! My stomach still turns and that was 2 years ago !

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

    Rachel Divine (13-03-11)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Luxury accommodation
    Posts
    17,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poll View Post
    she takes out her false teeth to go down on me!! not from personal experience!
    Its a movie where a old woman give oral to a younger fella taking out her denture 1st and the lad was amazed by how good he felt. He recomended her to his friend...

  7. #5

    Default

    Must have been that gummy feeling...

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to poll For This Useful Post:

    Rachel Divine (13-03-11)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Luxury accommodation
    Posts
    17,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    Yes, this happened once. The lady had a smelly bum ! My stomach still turns and that was 2 years ago !
    If her bum was beautiful u can forgive her..lol

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet rachel View Post
    You have been waiting for long time to meet a beautiful lady. One day she is around and you go to see her, excited and nervous...

    She open the door smiling,give you a hug and a kiss. After a short chat you get in bed and the sesion start in the best way..

    In a moment you are so turn off....lol...why would that be?

    Did that ever happen to you?
    If not, use ur imagination...lol
    Can't really think of something that would do that. Other than nerves, but for me once I'm turned on, well I'm on !

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

    Rachel Divine (13-03-11)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Luxury accommodation
    Posts
    17,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poll View Post
    Must have been that gummy feeling...
    U should have tryed some lubricant..

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Luxury accommodation
    Posts
    17,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Can't really think of something that would do that. Other than nerves, but for me once I'm turned on, well I'm on !
    Dave, only nerves could do some harm on you...gentle and some are a good start and all goes great...

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

    dave1dave (13-03-11)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet rachel View Post
    If her bum was beautiful u can forgive her..lol
    Eh, No !!

    I should have asked her to take a shower. It would have been interesting to see how that would have affected the ' flow' of the booking. !

    No girls, dont be relying on a cute ass to get you out of a smelly bum situation.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

    denise89 (14-03-11), Rachel Divine (13-03-11)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •