Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: cuming to early

Quote Originally Posted by tuam sham View Post
    A full service is the full 30 minutes.... And it shouldn't matter if the guy wants to sit and chat or try and go again (always at the discretion of the lady thou) or if he wants a massage or a bj etc.... If you pay for a half hour it shouldn't end because you cum early.... The site clearly states the money paid is for your time
    U are talking about time, 30 minutes...I am talking about services..
    I dont kick nobody out the door and everything happens in 30 min its "a matter of coincidence and choice between conseting adults"...
    Naughty videos on EF.

Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    i think viollette is being ironic here, i hope!
    Hmmm. Rethink that.

Time and companionship is bollocks too, and we all know it. Bless the client that turns up expecting to chat. You can come twice if possible, it is your time. However, if you can't, you can't.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Hmmm. Rethink that.

Time and companionship is bollocks too, and we all know it. Bless the client that turns up expecting to chat. You can come twice if possible, it is your time. However, if you can't, you can't.
    I thought it was once in half an hour twice in an hour , .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    With me, no, you pay for the time. If you feel the need to play Dirk Diggler in that time, cool. However, it does mean that you spend the length of time paid for, not that I go over for half an hour.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    depends doc....i for example allow twice...its abussines,competitive to...and yes i charge for my time..my fav listed aply for the 30 min...if 30 min apointment of course.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    With me, no, you pay for the time. If you feel the need to play Dirk Diggler in that time, cool. However, it does mean that you spend the length of time paid for, not that I go over for half an hour.
    Fair enough Luce , well half an hour would never be enough time with you as I well know , mmmmm must get reacquainted again lol doc

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (13-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tuam sham View Post
    Violette charges for her time and companionship only. Anything else that occurs is a matter of coincidence and choice between consenting adults.

As stated on your profile... If hired you are hired for your TIME AND COMPANIONSHIP!!!! so if I hire you for 30 minutes I expect a full service!!!
    While I do agree wholeheartedly with you that you don't pay per cum, you pay per half hour (or hour), you could state this in a more respectful way than 'I hire you'.

You're not 'hiring' anyone, you do not own the lady in the time you have paid for, you pay for her companionship, you pay her so she doesn't run away screaming when she opens the door.
    Last edited by robijntje; 13-03-11 at 12:41.
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robijntje For This Useful Post:

herodotus (14-03-11), Lucy Chambers (13-03-11), willyup (13-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by denise89 View Post
    depends doc....i for example allow twice...its abussines,competitive to...and yes i charge for my time..my fav listed aply for the 30 min...if 30 min apointment of course.
    Oh Denise as I've had the pleasure 30 mins is way to short a time with you .: lol doc

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

mellors (13-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by robijntje View Post
    While I do agree wholeheartedly with you that you don't pay per cum, you pay per half hour (or hour), you could state this in a more respectful way than 'I hire you'.

You're not 'hiring' anyone, you do not own the lady in the time you have paid for, you pay for her companionship, you pay her so she doesn't run away screaming when she opens the door.
    I think Tuam is nursing a broken heart. Let him rant a bit, it is cathartic

I don't mean to offend sorry... Hire was the first word that popped into my head... What would be the correct term

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast