Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 61

Thread: Miss popularity!....

  1. #1

    Default Miss popularity!....

    HERS YOUR CHANCE.....dont yep a lot people....a vote, one name AND WHY....lets see....wich girl is the most popuar on E-I !best....looking,inteligence,charisma,personality! BOYS WOTE NOW....!!!
    Last edited by denise89; 13-03-11 at 03:47.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    1,628
    Reviews
    54

    Default

    well der was an escort who i really liked and i enjoyed seeing her and she was always nice to me but lately she told me off and really changed her ways so now im not so sure who is my best..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Yes I've got one of them
    Posts
    1,296
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    I'm looking in your direction Denise.

    Because you spent a long time being silent and then - bang ! You start posting and haven't stopped. And your posts are very interesting.

    So my vote goes to you

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

    denise89 (13-03-11)

  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    I'm looking in your direction Denise.

    Because you spent a long time being silent and then - bang ! You start posting and haven't stopped. And your posts are very interesting.

    So my vote goes to you
    you are right banjo! ive been silent as i had no ideea of the boards. and thank you

  6. #5

    Default

    From my experiences, i would say you Denise. You are the best, beauty, intelligence, wit, personality, class, everything! This girl has it all! As soon as i've left her apartment, i'm already thinking of my return visit!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to poll For This Useful Post:

    denise89 (13-03-11)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Miss popularity !
    How could I choose ??

    Ok, I vote Sam for Miss popularity !

  9. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Miss popularity !
    How could I choose ??

    Ok, I vote Sam for Miss popularity !
    SAM AS IN SAMLAD? MUST AGREE WITH YOU THERE....known also as ...rocky....rambo...unstopable,undistractable..tha man that never sleeps...and so on

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denise89 View Post
    SAM AS IN SAMLAD? MUST AGREE WITH YOU THERE....known also as ...rocky....rambo...unstopable,undistractable..tha man that never sleeps...and so on
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Eh, what?! Who said that?!

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denise89 View Post
    SAM AS IN SAMLAD? MUST AGREE WITH YOU THERE....known also as ...rocky....rambo...unstopable,undistractable..tha man that never sleeps...and so on
    Yep, funny though I've never heard those other nicknames. The ladies in E-I just refer to Sam as the big girls blouse !

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

    Rachel Divine (13-03-11), samlad (13-03-11)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Yep, funny though I've never heard those other nicknames. The ladies in E-I just refer to Sam as the big girls blouse !
    You mistake me Dave... I like dressing up in big girls blouses, FFS!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    dave1dave (13-03-11)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •