Thread: SEXY BUSTY GORGEOUS BLONDE - NEW To CORK - 086 3517891

Wink SEXY BUSTY GORGEOUS BLONDE - NEW To CORK - 086 3517891

SEXY NIKKI NEW IN CORK CITY THIS WEEK!!!

GORGEOUS & FUN !!

25YRS OLD, BLONDE HAIR, SEXY GREEN EYES.. BUSTY 34DD AND CURVES TO DIE FOR

CALL FOR MORE INFO..
    YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED X X

SEXY SIRENS
    086 3517891

WWW.SEXYSIRENSCORK.COM
    (NO TEXTS OR PRIVATE NUMBERS WILL BE ANSWERED)

2. Default

why don't you enter genuine photos of these girls??......if they are so stunning you would get a lot of punters in the door, it has happened me before with agenncies that they say she is stunning and turns out to be brutal

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by herenow View Post
    why don't you enter genuine photos of these girls??......if they are so stunning you would get a lot of punters in the door, it has happened me before with agenncies that they say she is stunning and turns out to be brutal
    Hi there, Im sorry there are no pictures of Nikki. As I said in the post she is new in town and we do not always have the oportunity to get the girls photos taken straight away.
    Also we must respect the girls privacy as not all girls want their pictures on the internet.

We describe the girls as accurately as possible, and I do understand that some agencies lie. WE DON'T!!

At the end of the day if the girl described on the phone is not what you expected or not your cup of tea, you are always free to leave. It may be an inconvenience but at least you don't leave feeling hard done by handing over your hard earned cash to someonce you don't find attractive!!

Your welcome to call us anytime and we can help arrange a booking for you x