Thread: What is your next job, will you make that move

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default What is your next job, will you make that move

Would love to hear from everybody on this, for me, well i have a very high paid job in a sector that demands commitment, long hours, etc all that good PLC company bullshit,
    Even with the fact i get a much much higher then average salary i am not happy, never have been happy, i am one of the best in the UK & IRL at what i do but am not happy, why is that, well i work so hard and see the rewards that everyone else benefits from my efforts etc, i have always felt that i am doing it for someone else and why not me,
    My big problem is even with what i am capable of doing i am afraid to do it alone, crazy stuff considering what i do and the amounts of monies i deal with daily,
    I know this is not letting you all know the full story, but just given you a top line view of it,

Is anyone else in the same frame of mind as me? or have you made that move and now how do you feel ? or would you just like to have a new job and know what it is but is afraid like me to make that move?

Looking forward to some replies
    I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy

Luna just melts my heart, treat her well,

Reviews

Shit loads of money you say? Ill take your job
    Take it slow, and let the good times roll

Blog Entries
    Reviews

lol!!!! i am sure you would, like a lot of people, but you have to be able to do it first,

Quote Originally Posted by iamnewtothis View Post
    I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy

Luna just melts my heart, treat her well,

Reviews

Id reckon it's time for a break, it doesnt sound like your enjoying it. What I would do is go to the nearest army shop buy a big rucksack and just travel the world maybe even twice

My job pays only about 1euro above minimum wage but its only until I have a degree so therefore I cant give you much advice at all
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    Would love to hear from everybody on this, for me, well i have a very high paid job in a sector that demands commitment, long hours, etc all that good PLC company bullshit,
    Even with the fact i get a much much higher then average salary i am not happy, never have been happy, i am one of the best in the UK & IRL at what i do but am not happy, why is that, well i work so hard and see the rewards that everyone else benefits from my efforts etc, i have always felt that i am doing it for someone else and why not me,
    My big problem is even with what i am capable of doing i am afraid to do it alone, crazy stuff considering what i do and the amounts of monies i deal with daily,
    I know this is not letting you all know the full story, but just given you a top line view of it,

Is anyone else in the same frame of mind as me? or have you made that move and now how do you feel ? or would you just like to have a new job and know what it is but is afraid like me to make that move?

Looking forward to some replies
    U sound unfullfilled i think u should spend time on the dole to contemplate things and get a perspective
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Cant you just take some time out,take a break,recharge your batteries and then decide if you need to go back or can live doing something else.

Quote Originally Posted by iamnewtothis View Post

more like hey ray ray, i give great head
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure