Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Qustion for escorts - Couples

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nerve centre of the New World Order
    Posts
    840

    Default Qustion for escorts - Couples

    Just being nosey.

    Most seem to have couples on their favourites list but is it common to have appointments with couples?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,476
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Belfast! Whenever I'm in Belfast I seem to get heaps of couples calling me up. They sound fairly genuine but I cannot be sure as I don't see them. I can't share
    English Ebony Minxxx - the perfect mix of GFE & PSE

    Twitter - www.twitter.com/xxxescortamber

    D2 Grand Canal Dock 18th, 19th and 20th of October xo

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebony Amber For This Useful Post:

    willyup (10-03-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,856
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    Just being nosey.

    Most seem to have couples on their favourites list but is it common to have appointments with couples?
    Yes Willy

    I have seen couples in BELFAST CORK and DUBLIN . Cork & Belfast or the more popular places for couples actually booking and turning up .

    love Tiff x

    " Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.





  5. The Following User Says Thank You to TiffanyTees For This Useful Post:

    willyup (11-03-11)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,701
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyT View Post
    Yes Willy

    I have seen couples in BELFAST CORK and DUBLIN . Cork & Belfast or the more popular places for couples actually booking and turning up .

    love Tiff x
    What is the normal format? Him wanting to be pleasured by 2 women, her just watching , him just watching?

    My interest is purely anthropological you understand. But please try to use some sleazy sexual slang when responding !

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno69 For This Useful Post:

    willyup (11-03-11)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Plugged and happy in Shirley's Dungeon ! !
    Posts
    1,706
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyAmber View Post
    Belfast! Whenever I'm in Belfast I seem to get heaps of couples calling me up. They sound fairly genuine but I cannot be sure as I don't see them. I can't share
    Is that because there're "no shows" or do you not see couples?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to BACMAN36 For This Useful Post:

    willyup (11-03-11)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Plugged and happy in Shirley's Dungeon ! !
    Posts
    1,706
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    What is the normal format? Him wanting to be pleasured by 2 women, her just watching , him just watching?

    My interest is purely anthropological you understand. But please try to use some sleazy sexual slang when responding !
    Looking for a cheap thrill more like....

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ON YOUR WHISHLIST
    Posts
    3,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    Just being nosey.

    Most seem to have couples on their favourites list but is it common to have appointments with couples?

    Actually,I do receive plenty of ph calls from guys willing to pay me a visit with their gf/wife..sometimes they pass her as well to speak with me..never felt disrespected however.. as the fee isn't low ,until now I just had once this kind of meeting.. But everything had been as in a normal domme session for me as his wife just enjoyed watching how am I punishing her husband!!! (this guy must have been a really bad boy lol )


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

    willyup (11-03-11)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nerve centre of the New World Order
    Posts
    840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shirleyy View Post
    Actually,I do receive plenty of ph calls from guys willing to pay me a visit with their gf/wife..sometimes they pass her as well to speak with me..never felt disrespected however.. as the fee isn't low ,until now I just had once this kind of meeting.. But everything had been as in a normal domme session for me as his wife just enjoyed watching how am I punishing her husband!!! (this guy must have been a really bad boy lol )
    But did that effect how you eh "dealt with him". Did you hold back a bit because she was there?

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Plugged and happy in Shirley's Dungeon ! !
    Posts
    1,706
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shirleyy View Post
    Actually,I do receive plenty of ph calls from guys willing to pay me a visit with their gf/wife..sometimes they pass her as well to speak with me..never felt disrespected however.. as the fee isn't low ,until now I just had once this kind of meeting.. But everything had been as in a normal domme session for me as his wife just enjoyed watching how am I punishing her husband!!! (this guy must have been a really bad boy lol )

    My wife manages to punish me by herself but not the way I'd like!!

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shirleyy View Post
    Actually,I do receive plenty of ph calls from guys willing to pay me a visit with their gf/wife..sometimes they pass her as well to speak with me..never felt disrespected however.. as the fee isn't low ,until now I just had once this kind of meeting.. But everything had been as in a normal domme session for me as his wife just enjoyed watching how am I punishing her husband!!! (this guy must have been a really bad boy lol )
    make sure they don't bring in notepads, the wives will start taking notes and you'll be down repeat customers

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

    willyup (11-03-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •