Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend in Cork????

Reviews

Sorry to hear it, people should at least have the decency to text if they can't make it - it would cost them all of 10 seconds. I'm sure a lot of those same guys would cry foul if and leave a shitty review if you happened to cancel without letting them know, courtesy should work both ways.

I don't suppose there's anything ye can really do though.. maybe try encourage guys to make bookings through PM? I dunno.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ChiefHandker For This Useful Post:

Blonde Alexa (11-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nick2010 View Post
    Yes hun, phone rings all day, fellas make booking all the time but the most don't show up or cancel at all.
    The thing is try to manage the situation to not over book and leave somebody waiting outside, just because we lose the hope and just take the first one that comes to you. It's so stressful ... :-(
    That's terrible. Jeez I feel guilty if I had to cancel the day before
    Just can't understand that attitude. But you are probably better off that you don't meet them if they are like that.

For you

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

Blonde Alexa (11-03-11), nick2010 (10-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by nick2010 View Post
    Yes hun, phone rings all day, fellas make booking all the time but the most don't show up or cancel at all.
    The thing is try to manage the situation to not over book and leave somebody waiting outside, just because we lose the hope and just take the first one that comes to you. It's so stressful ... :-(
    Stagger your bookings and ask each to call and confirm one hour and then 15 mins before. No call, they are off the list and the booking goes to the next client. The thing with Cork is you will get regular clients, but you have to stick with it a bit.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 10-03-11 at 16:55.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Blonde Alexa (11-03-11), Sam Spade (10-03-11), TiffanyTees (12-03-11)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Stagger your bookings and ask each to call and confirm one hour and then 15 mins before. No call, they are off the list and the booking goes to the next client. The thing with Cork is you will get regular clients, but you have to stick with it a bit.
    i think the comeptitons PIMPS are calling to make fake bookings...messing up cork visitor girls work
    Last edited by denise89; 10-03-11 at 16:56.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to denise89 For This Useful Post:

Blonde Alexa (11-03-11)

Hello

I am touring in Cork too, and have the same problem, i had problem in others citis in Ireland,
    many many calls and made apt and then no show, no text message.
    Its so stresfull . I dont know why the guys doing this

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Laur For This Useful Post:

Blonde Alexa (11-03-11)

I think most of these guys that book have no intention of turning up in the first place a sad vindication of the times were in. I have read where some of the ladies are just booking everyone in and who could blame them.

CG

Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    I think most of these guys that book have no intention of turning up in the first place a sad vindication of the times were in. I have read where some of the ladies are just booking everyone in and who could blame them.

CG
    Double booking is ok but you end up getting your fingers burnt with that too, when two inevitably show up at the same time. Sore ears, and no booking then

Best to just keep track of who is calling you, be proactive, ask for confirmation and call and have a plan B. In my case plan B is eat chocolate and dance around naked.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Blonde Alexa (11-03-11), guyfromlimerick (10-03-11), mature abby (11-03-11), mellors (10-03-11), nick2010 (10-03-11), TiffanyTees (12-03-11), willyup (10-03-11)

Double booking is ok but you end up getting your fingers burnt with that too, when two inevitably show up at the same time. Sore ears, and no booking then

Best to just keep track of who is calling you, be proactive, ask for confirmation and call and have a plan B. In my case plan B is eat chocolate and dance around naked.

Plan B sounds the way to go

CG

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

Blonde Alexa (11-03-11), TiffanyTees (12-03-11)

I didnt realise Cork was getting that way, I hope your tour hasnt been too bad. I know I stopped going to Dublin because of that but keep all the timewasters numbers for future reference. I hope it picks up for you xxx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Samantha British For This Useful Post:

Blonde Alexa (11-03-11)

I ask all my clients to send me a text or give me a call when they be on they way, but here is different than the way I'm used to work, They ask me if I'm available in the next 15 or 30 min, even the ones show up doesn't send a message to confirm they actually are on they way. Just crazy.

I suppose here is to many options if you not available right now they jump to the next girl.
    Last edited by nick2010; 10-03-11 at 17:16.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to nick2010 For This Useful Post:

Blonde Alexa (11-03-11)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast