Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: your first TS experience ?

Hey,

I Have only been with one Ts and she fucked me. On their profile it says if they are active or passive. I have rang a few of them to see if they are available and they have been very polite about they offer. Hopefull a few more of the experienced punters can help you further.

Reviews

Every time I have been with a TV/TS they have asked me what I would like.

My first time was with Tv Carol/ now Ts Carol, I though about it so much before hand and finally built up the courage. I barely had my condom on and I came, Carol was so sexy and took control.. Penetration was a bit painful but Carol t relaxed me and on my god my knees were weak, even though they were in the air, we both came together as she pounded me...like a drug, wanting that same feeling again..:-( afraid I will feel that way again... best fucking orgasm of my life... Pity Carol is since based in Dublin.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Limerick069 For This Useful Post:

Rayden (10-04-11)

in one word fantastic,i was thinking about meeting a ts for ages and finaly got round to it and boy was it good,i picked the ts i fancied and explained to her i was a first timer,so when we met she put me totaly at ease

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by happyboy2 View Post
    in one word fantastic,i was thinking about meeting a ts for ages and finaly got round to it and boy was it good,i picked the ts i fancied and explained to her i was a first timer,so when we met she put me totaly at ease
    Who did you meet with man? Dont keep us in suspense.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Who did you meet with man? Dont keep us in suspense.
    you know i knew i was going to be asked that,well sorry i cant remember her name,BUT if i seen her i sure would remember her.so pritty,sexy and man could she give a good bj

Reviews

you know i knew i was going to be asked that,well sorry i cant remember her name,BUT if i seen her i sure would remember her.so pritty,sexy and man could she give a good bj
    Great to hear you had a good time anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Great to hear you had a good time anyway.
    ohh yeah,sure did,just a pity not many ts girls come to mayo,,

My first time was in Cork with Barbie who now calls herself Evane,she was amazing and had a really great time afterwards just lay back on the bed together talking and chilling and cant reccomend her strongly enough for anyone nervous about their first plunge.

Reviews

You seriously can't remember who your one and only TS experience was with? How long ago was this?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast