Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The real costs ....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Golly. Don't be so extravagant. We don't expect you to buy us a house
    Well you'd be sharing. A quick analysis of my reviews will show a lot of girls not currently advertising. They are all in my basement. But I'm happy to report, most are still alive !

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Actually this is quite an eyeopener, it is the same as most aspects of life or doing buisness in this country, its not initial
    costs but the hidden extras that add up, from my own perspective im looking at a minimum of 100 mile round trip which
    will cost me roughly 25 euro in fuel, plus u have wear and tear, depending on the time parking, plus if ure early u will
    prob have a snack or a coffee etc. So in my case if u also brought a little gift u would be looking at give or take 50
    euro extra. If u went for a half hour appointment (100 euro) the ancillary costs would add an extra 50% to ure spend.
    So it appears once again those located conveniently within walking distance of appointments are big winners
    The other thing is how u value ure own time, especialy if ure self employed, between travel the actual appointment
    and preparing for the appointment it will use up roughly 31/2 to 4 hrs in my case. How u cost this im sure will vary
    greatly from person to person
    Last edited by ber; 10-03-11 at 16:34.
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Not another one of these cost threads,

If you can't afford to punt then don't.

LOL LOL

4. The Following User Says Thank You to OnlyMe For This Useful Post:

dave1dave (10-03-11)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123