Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweden..report shows SWEDEN has highest RAPE rate in Europe

Default Sweden..report shows SWEDEN has highest RAPE rate in Europe

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
    Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
    16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to QueenBee For This Useful Post:

charlottebabe (11-03-11), dr love (10-03-11), Jack in the Box (11-03-11), samlad (10-03-11)

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
    Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
    16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

Reviews

That article doesnt like Muslim immigrants a lot, does it?
    Last edited by Rayden; 10-03-11 at 12:57.

Over 5,000 rapes are reported in Sweden per annum while reports in other countries of a comparable size amounted to only a few hundred. Rape simply appears to be a more common occurrence in Sweden than in the other EU countries studied, the researchers argue. Since swedens oppressive laws were put in place in 1999 the country's rape rate has reached unprecedented levels
    Last edited by Brock; 10-03-11 at 15:22.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Brock For This Useful Post:

Jack in the Box (11-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

In Sweden, 46 incidents of rape are reported per 100,000 residents.
    That's not a large number. I'm sure the number which are unreported must be much higher. I don't think you can conclude much from studies of reported rapes, because the fraction which are reported is so small, and varies from country to country. You are much better off looking at surveys which ask people whether they have been the victim of a violent crime in the last year, and if so which one.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Swedish MP calls for legalised prostitution Swedish MP calls for legalised prostitution | IceNews - Daily News , one of the objectives of the swedish law in 1999 was to reduce sexual crimes overall. But there has been a a 40% increase in reported sexual offences over the last ten years , In 2009 there were 15,700, reported sexual offenses in Sweden, a rise of 8% compared to 2008, of which 5,940 were rape and sexual harassment (including exhibitionism) accounted for 7,590 reports. In 2009, in a European Union study, the researcher stated that Sweden's high rape rate cannot be explained purely by a greater tendency to report rapes but reflected that rape was more common in Sweden. Data sourced from Wikipedia
    Last edited by Brock; 12-03-11 at 01:57.

Be careful with statistic and try to see first the definition (by law) of rape in Sweden and the rest of Europe don’t jump into fast conclusion and look in deep of Assenge case. That may explain more the higher level of rape than rest of europe

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sashaeve For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (27-04-11)

This would be serious if it was true, but I doubt the quality of the survey, especially if its organizer wants to get media attention. First of all it is statistically influenced by being done at a clinic and not a more common place like a school. it could have been even done in a section where rape victims are likely to be sent. Second, the formulation is also important: I've heard that Sweden tends to classify as a rape also a situation when girl agree to have a sex while being drunk, and later changes her mind.

I agree with this, they are just eyes catching story

Quote Originally Posted by sasha eve View Post
    Be careful with statistic and try to see first the definition (by law) of rape in Sweden and the rest of Europe don’t jump into fast conclusion and look in deep of Assenge case. That may explain more the higher level of rape than rest of europe
    Ruhama aren't careful with their "statistics". They have no respect for honesty, it's always about trying to get ahead with them.

They verbally abuse prostitutes for selling their bodies, but they are devoid of any scruples or dignity or intelligence themselves.

Rape isn't about sex, it's about the eroticisation of power.... rapists rape, punters do not. Please don't lower yourselves to be categorised within a crime this big. rapists rape because they want to RAPE. it isn't about, 'oh i can't get sex any other way so i'll have to force it'. are any of YOU like that?! Probably not, or you'd be saving your money and out raping instead!
    Grow a brain people.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mioux For This Useful Post:

Rodney69 (24-04-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast