Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If I may say !

Reviews

omg fuck eastenders!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mathsteacher For This Useful Post:

Shirley Joy (11-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

On HL and Rachel, why on Earth would they want to make it public so badly? It's simply not possible not to know about it, especially if you are in regular contact with either of them. It's their own business, I agree with that, but it's ilke they're trying to prove something.

Is it that they want to prove that an EC relationship is possible? If so, wait a few months/years and then make it public... And the visitor messages on both profiles are more ridiculous than sweet actually... If they were truly only for the other, where's mail/msn/skype/PM? Because 'everyone may see how much they are in love?' Bullshit.

Anyway, I could say 'good luck' but that would be a lie. I would be really surprised if it really really worked out between them.

Just to end: they call it love, I call it stupidity...
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to robijntje For This Useful Post:

Shirley Joy (11-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

HL & Rachel
    Have you decided if you are going to register with a shop for a gift list ? BTW the invitation cards are lovely

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (11-03-11), n73 (11-03-11), Rachel Divine (11-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robijntje View Post
    On HL and Rachel, why on Earth would they want to make it public so badly? It's simply not possible not to know about it, especially if you are in regular contact with either of them. It's their own business, I agree with that, but it's ilke they're trying to prove something.

Is it that they want to prove that an EC relationship is possible? If so, wait a few months/years and then make it public... And the visitor messages on both profiles are more ridiculous than sweet actually... If they were truly only for the other, where's mail/msn/skype/PM? Because 'everyone may see how much they are in love?' Bullshit.

Anyway, I could say 'good luck' but that would be a lie. I would be really surprised if it really really worked out between them.

Just to end: they call it love, I call it stupidity...
    Don't worry Robi, there's enough love for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    HL & Rachel
    Have you decided if you are going to register with a shop for a gift list ? BTW the invitation cards are lovely
    Yeah Rachel has great taste,,,we registered today in Brown Thomas,,,as I said great taste but fuckin expensive taste too lol
    Last edited by hornylimerick; 11-03-11 at 20:18.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (11-03-11), Rachel Divine (11-03-11)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123