Thread: Reward Offered for Missing Picture

Reviews

Default Reward Offered for Missing Picture

The following picture was stolen today from VampireJackie's room in the Patcave aka The Bunker. VampireJackie is very attached to this picture as it was presented to her personally by The Fuhrer herself in recognition of her errr collaboration in keeping the German soldiers happy while they were occupying the French town of Nouvion:

If this picture is returned by tomorrow morning, we will spare the lives of all you peasants that we hold hostage here. If not, my colleague Herr Flick of the Gestapo will commence interogation procedures tomorrow afternoon. Anybody who refuses to co-operated will be handed over to Lieutenant Gruber and will be forced to spend the night with him in his little tank.

There is also the small matter of a reward for anybody who turns informer and grasses his co-conspiritors to the mods............The Real Madonna Mit Ze Big Boobies:

Heil Patricia.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (09-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    The following picture was stolen today from VampireJackie's room in the Patcave aka The Bunker. VampireJackie is very attached to this picture as it was presented to her personally by The Fuhrer herself in recognition of her errr collaboration in keeping the German soldiers happy while they were occupying the French town of Nouvion:

If this picture is returned by tomorrow morning, we will spare the lives of all you peasants that we hold hostage here. If not, my colleague Herr Flick of the Gestapo will commence interogation procedures tomorrow afternoon. Anybody who refuses to co-operated will be handed over to Lieutenant Gruber and will be forced to spend the night with him in his little tank.

There is also the small matter of a reward for anybody who turns informer and grasses his co-conspiritors to the mods............The Real Madonna Mit Ze Big Boobies:

Heil Patricia.
    Ve shall begin by interrogating ze ladies in the natural fashion of ze Gestapo, Colonel... by looking down zer panties!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Ve shall begin by interrogating ze ladies in the natural fashion of ze Gestapo, Colonel... by looking down zer panties!
    I don't think you will find anything down there Herr Flick.........I have been reliably informed by that randy Italian captain, that the French peasant women are in the habit of shaving down there..............I think Gruber also shaves down there.

I don't think you will find anything down there Herr Flick.........I have been reliably informed by that randy Italian captain, that the French peasant women are in the habit of shaving down there..............I think Gruber also shaves down there.
    Vell Colonel, we haff to be thorough. By ze vay, ver ist Nicole? I haff a flat tyre:

Reviews

Nicole is even better than the Britisher Princess Elizabeth at mechanics. The Gestapo trained her thoroughly in all aspects of maintenance. I am sure she will be only too happy to go down on her knees and blow it up for you until it is hard again. But in the interests of safety......you should never travel with badly worn rubber.

If Nicole cannot get you going, I will send Gruber out to get you with his little tank......he keeps it well oiled and spotlessly clean.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 09-03-11 at 21:59.

Nicole is even better than the Britisher Princess Elizabeth at mechanics. The Gestapo trained her thoroughly in all aspects of maintenance. I am sure she will be only too happy to go down on her knees and blow it up for you until it is hard again. But in the interests of safety......you should never travel with badly worn rubber.

If Nicole cannot get you going, I will send Gruber out to get you with his little tank......he keeps it well oiled and spotlessly clean.
    Yes, ve haff to make sure zat ze Gestapo staff can pull zehr veight ven zehr is ze need for a little touching up, Herr Mavardo. Ve haff to be careful wiz Gruber; he may fire his veapon prematurely unt make a mess everyvere!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Yes, ve haff to make sure zat ze Gestapo staff can pull zehr veight ven zehr is ze need for a little touching up, Herr Mavardo. Ve haff to be careful wiz Gruber; he may fire his veapon prematurely unt make a mess everyvere!
    I think he is getting very good at self control Herr Flick. He has been trying to show Rene how his weapon works for over two years now, but poor Rene is very squeemish when it comes to manly activities...........I suspect that Gruber has not had an opportunity to fire his weapon since graduating from the Officer Training Academy.........were he shared a room with a rather burly Bavarian who was big into leader shorts and riding crops.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

samlad (09-03-11)

Reviews

Its obviously a mod thing... yawn...

Click.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Its obviously a mod thing... yawn...

Click.....
    I think somebody from the resistance just cocked their weapon Herr Flick........keep your back to the wall in case they try to shoot.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

samlad (09-03-11)