Thread: hot brunette on Mount St

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wink hot brunette on Mount St

Was passing through Mount St (beside Pepper Canister) when I came across a street lady in a white mini skirt which skimmed her bottom. She seemed youngish enough and didnt have a problem strolling around at 7pm touting.

Would have been really tempted but didnt cause you wouldnt know who is watching and from where.

Anybody think they ever seem this lady??

Reviews

Wow -- haven't seen any quality ladies around there for ages.

I must say, seven sounds a bit early, lots of people working (etc.) in that area at that time.

I'd be careful...

Wink hot brunette on Mount St

I have been around there many times (not necessarily looking for action) just passing to and from work. I have never seen ladies out that early and most defintely not seen this one before.

You would most definitely have to be careful as at anytime from the different approch roads around there a garda car or an unmarked one could "suddenly" appear.

Still It would have been nice to suss her out...

Who knows maybe next week............

4. Default

Would say, you wouldn´t encounter any bird before 2100 and usually your best bet would be Percy Pl or Benburb St rather than the Canister

Default street hookers

actually nokias wrong. you can get street action in benburb st from as early as 11 AM.
    you've got to be on your guard though, there are some dodgy birds in this area. as anywhere!
    but if you're reasonably confident in yourself just go up there and wait. dont cruise, you'll draw attention to yourself, but you'll spot the girls that are working, and then just wait for eye contact.
    dont go back to their place though, if they have a place. accept their offer of a blow job. uncovered. most of them can really suck, and the added thrill of uncovered makes it worthwhile.
    its a bit of a turn off though when they open the car door to spit afterwards, but still, these are the inconveniences we've gotta put up with, if we want a quick suck-off on our way to a meeting, or somewhere better.
    be careful about age though, some of the girls are under age, so if you want to avoid real shit just be alert to everything, and enjoy yourself. l do. regularly!
    alfie4

6. Default

11AM - is that true?! Heard of people cruising after 6PM without any sights of birds.

Where would you recommend to go if not to their place, is there such a thing as a save parking for bit of car action somewhere near those streets.

Would never go for BJ without Johnny, wouldn´t risk my health for the thrill.