Thread: Time to say goodbye

Reviews

Default Time to say goodbye

Time has come to say goodbye to all of you guys and girls who have put up with my bullshit and twisted logic over the last few months.From a life in turmoil when I first started posting I must thank all who have listened and tried to advise me on the forum and in the chatroom.A special thanks to Hal,Magicman,Doom,Paws and of course the now forgotten Westside who's advice I found comforting when I was looking for a new direction.I have walked away from my old life and begin in pastures new many miles away from here doing something that will give me the adrenaline rush that I crave just to prove to myself that I am alive.No, I'm not joining those brave US marines in the hell torn streets of Bagdad, though it would be my first choice if I was 20 yrs younger, I am going to be doing something that I always wanted to do.I have secured a position on a deep sea fishing trawler and will be putting out to sea in the next week or so.I expect to be gone for 3 months with a decent payday when I come back.In the words of Bruce Springsteen " life is to be thrived, not merly survived " and that is what alot of us do.I may come back to EI in the new year and tell ye all of my adventures, and then again I may not.I don't know how I'll feel then.How did this all come about you might say.Well, I was watching "Deadliest Catch" on one of the Sky channels over the summer and it finally hit me, I said I want to try that.Oh btw I nearly forgot to say goodbye to Anna who I wish the very best in the future.Though I said we would never meet, I am sure you all know that I would love to have met her.I leave you with one thought

" and not by eastern windows only, when daylight comes,
    comes in the light.
    In front the sun climbs slow, how slowly,
    but westward look the land is bright "

Cheers Damron.

Reviews

Wear a life jacket, mind the buses and stay in by the wall

Fair play damron, Best of luck

Default make the most of it

Best of Luck. Damron and enjoy

Smile Wtf?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by damron View Post
    Time has come to say goodbye to all of you guys and girls who have put up with my bullshit and twisted logic over the last few months.From a life in turmoil when I first started posting I must thank all who have listened and tried to advise me on the forum and in the chatroom.A special thanks to Hal,Magicman,Doom,Paws and of course the now forgotten Westside who's advice I found comforting when I was looking for a new direction.I have walked away from my old life and begin in pastures new many miles away from here doing something that will give me the adrenaline rush that I crave just to prove to myself that I am alive.No, I'm not joining those brave US marines in the hell torn streets of Bagdad, though it would be my first choice if I was 20 yrs younger, I am going to be doing something that I always wanted to do.I have secured a position on a deep sea fishing trawler and will be putting out to sea in the next week or so.I expect to be gone for 3 months with a decent payday when I come back.In the words of Bruce Springsteen " life is to be thrived, not merly survived " and that is what alot of us do.I may come back to EI in the new year and tell ye all of my adventures, and then again I may not.I don't know how I'll feel then.How did this all come about you might say.Well, I was watching "Deadliest Catch" on one of the Sky channels over the summer and it finally hit me, I said I want to try that.Oh btw I nearly forgot to say goodbye to Anna who I wish the very best in the future.Though I said we would never meet, I am sure you all know that I would love to have met her.I leave you with one thought

" and not by eastern windows only, when daylight comes,
    comes in the light.
    In front the sun climbs slow, how slowly,
    but westward look the land is bright "

Cheers Damron.
    Listen when i told you to fish around for alternatives i didnt mean to go away ,get a fishing rod, join a fishing crew and go to sea. Anyway its only 3 months but thats a long time at sea, i mean thats 4 times less the length of time it took mmmmmm........mmm...Riiccosauve to see Anna. Remember??
    .Remember him??Ill say thats a rather banal conversation you jolly ole boy. Fuck off.

Damron, while your away. suggested reading,
    The Deep,
    Jaws,
    Moby Dick, (relevence to the industry)
    Piranha,
    Captain Stabbin and his Anal Adventures on the high seas,
    Titanic,
    Mary Celeste,
    Lusitania,

PS if you see a little blue fish with a big head and small bollox ,then thats Armani, tell him Uncle West said hi.We can get the LLLLaaaaaaddddoo to count your fish when you get back.

Anyway thats enough, busy at Westville. Hey heres a Westside fun fact.
    "West scopped up his doggys shjit in a shovel and flung it up over the shed roof and hit ......his brotehr and his mates...hahhaha talk about being full of shit literally. And that nutcase, remember the old one with a face like original sin? Grabbing her crotch and starring at yours truely, well she is getting worse now. Havnt seen the Bisexual sweetie since , speaking of Sweeties..

Hey Sweetie, Hey Patty Pet, how are you babe? Westside blows you a fine air warming kiss. Any comps on the horizon??? Nope? Any mm t shirts?? I'll find you yet ye little Sweetie.

Sincerely and Wholeheartedly Affectionate,
    Westside.

Reviews

Cheers Damron

Bring us back a cod and Chips on your return

Stay Safe

Packo...