Thread: PM replies / responses

1. Default PM replies / responses

thought i should post this one... sent about 8-10 pm's this week and got a 2 bland responses... I understand the girls are not on-line 24/7 but tey should try a little harder to reply...

I always find 95% of the pm the gent is asking you a question u answered already in ur profile, so if they found the time to pm why not take few min to read profile properly.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaris View Post
    thought i should post this one... sent about 8-10 pm's this week and got a 2 bland responses... I understand the girls are not on-line 24/7 but tey should try a little harder to reply...
    Jeez man you gave me a chuckle What does a bland response look like?

I do reply to my pms, however for appointments I always ask guys to ring me. I dont go into elaborate detail when replying to a pm, just say what is necessary or asked.

Sandy of Newcastle x

I have only ever received one response to the many pm's I have sent.
    Gave up in the end, much better to just ring.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    I have only ever received one response to the many pm's I have sent.
    Gave up in the end, much better to just ring.
    The past week may not have been the best time to send pms as many people could not access E-I.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    The past week may not have been the best time to send pms as many people could not access E-I.
    No, this is going back a little while now since before the difficulties with the site.
    I guess not many pay that much attention to pm's but will answer their phone 99% of the time.
    Less time consuming I suppose.

Reviews

Seen a similar thread a while ago were one lady made a great point when she said she does not always have internet access when touring around ireland and much prefers the phone. Much prefer the phone myself when making appointments.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    No, this is going back a little while now since before the difficulties with the site.
    I guess not many pay that much attention to pm's but will answer their phone 99% of the time.
    Less time consuming I suppose.
    Sorry willyup, I meant to reply to the OP's post and not yours. He was refering to the past week.

[/QUOTE]
    Less time consuming I suppose.[/QUOTE]

I am never able to answer all my calls, not even half of them.
    How can I or anybody else for that matter ?

When I am with a client, I won't pick up the phone for obvious reason. During the day, of course I also need to eat, shower, buy food, relax etc ...

I swear, if I can have a secretary, things would be so much easier. Most phone calls are annoying and stressful. Half the time I'm asked things that can be read on my profile. Add to that the hagglers, the rude people, the pervy calls and I have days I am sick of my phone before even arranging an appointment.

For me, the best way to receive a booking would be by PM. But Murphy's laws are working fine in this regard, because I hardly ever get PM bookings. Even when I do, most of them don't go anywhere.