Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lunch break

1. Default Lunch break

was just wondering.....i have on daily bases lads calling for apointments at lunch time,regulars...first timers that became regulars.....so i have a question for you pounters,when do you have actulay the lunch?)or do ye ever eat at all?every break you man have you call us beutiful litle thingsmight be why your in such good shape and why your wifes/girlfriends so happy when you get home in the evning for dinner starwing
    Last edited by denise89; 07-03-11 at 15:13.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to denise89 For This Useful Post:

Lincoln (07-03-11), Morpheus (07-03-11)

Reviews

lunch is for wimps.

A munch at lunch...now that's a different story.

Anyway, miss, as you know well, jaffa cakes will keep a guy going for the afternoon....

"in such good shape" I think you have been getting particularly lucky!!
    Last edited by fiatpunter; 07-03-11 at 15:15.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fiatpunter For This Useful Post:

denise89 (07-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I will know the answer to that after tomorrow eh .: lol doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

denise89 (07-03-11)

7. Default

oh yes...youl never have lunch again!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by denise89 View Post
    was just wondering.....i have on daily bases lads calling for apointments at lunch time,regulars...first timers that became regulars.....so i have a question for you pounters,when do you have actulay the lunch?)or do ye ever eat at all?every break you man have you call us beutiful litle thingsmight be why your in such good shape and why your wifes/girlfriends so happy when you get home in the evning for dinner starwing
    Why thank you Denise
    Well I did have a chocolate for lunch, so thank you for that Denise Kept me going for a while.
    I'm actually having lunch now.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

denise89 (07-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

oh yes...youl never have lunch again!!!!!
    Mmmmmmm sounds good Denise .: lol doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

The liquid lunch is a very old tradition in Ireland. In days long past, it used to consist of at least two pints of plain or porter, otherwise known as Guinness, Beamish or Murphys. But from the 70s onwards, Paddy became a little bit more sophisticated and progressed through Harp, Double Diamond, Smithwicks and Bass, to Heineken, Carlsberg, Budweiser, Miller and Becks plus assorted exotic beers from all over the world by the neck. But since the celtic tiger days, super sophisticated Paddy likes to imbibe the sweet nectar that can be found between a beautiful pair of thighs........and that's progress for ya folks!
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 07-03-11 at 15:35.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

dave1dave (07-03-11), denise89 (07-03-11), fiatpunter (07-03-11), lonely (07-03-11), mellors (07-03-11), Ric Hardgear (07-03-11), wanted the best 69 (08-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

It,s actually a very good question, should you eat a sarnie before or after a lunchtime appt ? On one occassion a young lady who was in the general area of my stomach started laughing....cue jokes....as my stomach was rumbling so much, not through lack of food but because I had bolted down a sarnie in double quick time to get to the appt on time. That's something for you to look forward to Denise !
    Another fine lady asked if I was on lunchbreak and offered to make me a choice of sandwiches, now thats what i call extras !
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

denise89 (07-03-11), Morpheus (07-03-11)

15. Default

i will ofer you a full dinner)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to denise89 For This Useful Post:

mellors (07-03-11)

Reviews

hay hun i`d want brekfast lunch and dinner with you ;-)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to davedrave For This Useful Post:

denise89 (07-03-11)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast