Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 100ml rule...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by fiatpunter View Post
    Anyone who actually uses lynx deserves to lose it ;-)
    lol .

Reviews

That 100ml rule gets me every bloody time! More fool me i suppose, i always end up losing my shower gel, hair gel, lynx etc.
    Boy i bet all those terrorists' faces are red when get to the top of the line only to realise they forgot to pack their fun-size bottled explosives

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ChiefHandker For This Useful Post:

warmcome (07-03-11)

Reviews

If I don't have sex soon, my balls will be confiscated by security!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ParisB View Post
    im gonna piss in the bottle ... Eau de Parfum Paris Pee Pee
    I am truly sorry to hear that you had that maddening experience. However what i really want to say is can i get a bottle of Eau de Parfum Paris Pee Pee please?

Quote Originally Posted by ParisB View Post
    having recently had a boxed gift set of perfume and shower gel that i bought at the bloody airport refused by the utterly rude member of staff even when i offered to take it out of the box and empty some and leave the shower gel behind so that it wasnt over 100 ml anymore this wasnt allowed i have decided to get my own back on them

Im sure the bloody staff confiscate the perfume and aftershave and no way do they throw out bottles of channel No5 and Gucci perfume and stuff so next time i run out of my own perfume at home im gonna piss in the bottle and take it with me it will be refused and somebody will be smelling Eau de Parfum Paris Pee Pee not No 5 that will make me feel much better
    Very good idea ParisB lol .... I would love to do that myself too, as I always forget that and I had big lost myself aswell.
    I wonder if they should hold our personal belongs and we could collect at the aiport when we come back, they never said that to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12