Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Site access from iphone 4

Reviews

Question Site access from iphone 4

I know other people have brought this up, but i think it was in relation to the iPhone 3/3gs

I never had a problem accessing the site from the iPhone until yesterday evening, i'm just getting "sever cannot be found"

Any ideas whats going on?

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    I know other people have brought this up, but i think it was in relation to the iPhone 3/3gs

I never had a problem accessing the site from the iPhone until yesterday evening, i'm just getting "sever cannot be found"

Any ideas whats going on?
    Can you try to switch off/ on your IPhone.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Pauli View Post
    Can you try to switch off/ on your IPhone.
    No joy same problem "server cannot be found" i reset the browser, cleared cookies and cache also still the same?

Sorry, did you actually restart the phone or just reset the browser and cleared the cache. That wouldn't help, the DNS cache is part of the system not the browser, and that is what is causing the trouble. What phone company are you with? O2, Vodafone ..??

Reviews

I did both, switched the phone of first the reset he browser and cleared the cache, I'm with O2

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    I did both, switched the phone of first the reset he browser and cleared the cache, I'm with O2
    Do you have access to Wi-Fi at all? But it very much seems like a problem with DNS of O2 hasn't updated yet, sometimes the bigger company the more problems with them. By my experience it usually takes minutes, this is a bit too long.

Is there anybody who is using O2 Iphone and can/can't access the site, what is your status?
    thank you

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Pauli View Post
    Do you have access to Wi-Fi at all? But it very much seems like a problem with DNS of O2 hasn't updated yet, sometimes the bigger company the more problems with them. By my experience it usually takes minutes, this is a bit too long.

Is there anybody who is using O2 Iphone and can/can't access the site, what is your status?
    thank you
    Useing iPhone 3 , O2 and wifi and no problems .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Strange this was working fine this morning at 10:00... now the same prob al HL "Safari cannot open the page because the server cannot be found"

iPhone 4, on O2...

Im gonna try all the turn offie things now...

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Strange this was working fine this morning at 10:00... now the same prob al HL "Safari cannot open the page because the server cannot be found"

iPhone 4, on O2...

Im gonna try all the turn offie things now...
    Try using the opera software for the mobile and iphone, it seems that opera browsers are working to allow connections on PCs

Reviews

k... Im on 3G, no wi-fi

After reboot of iPhone I now get 'Safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding'

Hope this is helpful to you.. cos it aint helpful to me...

Lol.... I am a patient man though..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast