Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good Morning!!!

Reviews

Good morning all

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CoolJay For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (07-03-11), hornylimerick (07-03-11), magicalman9357 (07-03-11), mileysweet (07-03-11), Rachel Divine (07-03-11)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    Did I hear you open a bottle of JD last night?
    Best think to do to avoid a sore head the next morning, is to share!

So if you do crack open a bottle next time, just pass a glass over to doc and I.
    You heard it well ......we were looking for you to and to share the JD but you were already in bed.............I know next time we can organize better for a better crack up night.........
    “A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have”..... DiannaSweet is back for fun....

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    What is this new trend of 'Good Morning all' shit. Its like a competition to see who can post the earliest ....

I think its disgusting that ye are all up at these times, and especially that ye are posting...Jeeeeze...

(Good morning BTW...xxx)
    Well we want to see how early ppl start them day.............to which you should join dear James.........As for being disgusting well i guess the bigger the mess the better will enjoy it.....;D
    “A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have”..... DiannaSweet is back for fun....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123