Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chinese

Reviews

I like Singapore noodles or Szechuan Chicken
    Bada Bing!!!

Reviews

Number 4 for starters and 23 for the main.
    Last edited by Bruno69; 06-03-11 at 19:11. Reason: Thought of a funnier answer!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno69 For This Useful Post:

warmcome (06-03-11)

Blog Entries

I use to feel guilty for complaining about the poor quality Chinese food in Ireland, until someone brought it to my attention that being from San Francisco I would have experienced much better chinese food; moral of the story, if you make it to San Francisco, try out the Chinese food to find out what kind of grossed out Chinese food is on offer in Ireland

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    I use to feel guilty for complaining about the poor quality Chinese food in Ireland, until someone brought it to my attention that being from San Francisco I would have experienced much better chinese food; moral of the story, if you make it to San Francisco, try out the Chinese food to find out what kind of grossed out Chinese food is on offer in Ireland
    Not any more Anita. The Chinese restaurants around Parnell
    St and Capel st are all catering for the Chinese community and are superb. Would agree with u about the more popular ones south side and in the suburbs.

On the very rare occassion I get chinese food it would spicy chilli chicken! Tasty!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Come back over and I'll treat you the nicest 辣雞 you could possibly imagine!

Reviews

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    Not any more Anita. The Chinese restaurants around Parnell
    St and Capel st are all catering for the Chinese community and are superb. Would agree with u about the more popular ones south side and in the suburbs.
    True, there's one that's really good on the Bolton St. end of Capel St.; there was one in Ballsbridge that served really good food , and was reasonably priced as well, and other one on the main drag in Rathmines; but the other ones litered throughout Dublin should get a visit from the health inspector for committing 'crimes against humanity' for serving DOG FOOD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    Come back over and I'll treat you the nicest 辣雞 you could possibly imagine!
    After reminiscing about some of my Dublin haunts, and realizing I didn't have such a bad time in Ireland, I just might take you up on your offer

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Roast duck plum sauce rice and chips yum yum.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast