Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Reds

Reviews

Default Super Reds

King kenny backs.. we unleashed the beast from the north east ...3 -1 to the mighty reds
    happy days

Reviews

Hats off to your lot , wanted it far more than we did
    I have no signature at the moment

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rimmerguy For This Useful Post:

mr gear (06-03-11)

best team won...however carraghers tackle was awful and completely unnessary.

Reviews

Agree benin but fabios on lucas wasnt much better ...Nani is a disgrace by the way..falling like a baby when
    gerrard put his hand on him

Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    Agree benin but fabios on lucas wasnt much better ...Nani is a disgrace by the way..falling like a baby when
    gerrard put his hand on him
    it was rafael not fabio(i think...) no mate you cant compare the 2 tackles i also think the tackle on rafeal just befre he fouled lucas was very poor. as was rafaels challange...yeah nani fell over like a clown...but carraghers tackle was a leg breaker... really bad.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    it was rafael not fabio(i think...) no mate you cant compare the 2 tackles i also think the tackle on rafeal just befre he fouled lucas was very poor. as was rafaels challange...yeah nani fell over like a clown...but carraghers tackle was a leg breaker... really bad.
    Terrible tackle, dont like to see any player injured but the irony is amusing.
    Nani has made a career of falling like he's been shot when someone brushes against him, he had a genuine reason to roll around today an he still made it look OTT.
    Well done to Liverpool, its taken more months then I thought it would, but Utd are being exposed as the average team they really are.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Marko1980 For This Useful Post:

shake and vac (06-03-11)

Reviews

Great win for us today. Very early days yet, but if we can get similar things out of Suarez, as we saw him doing today, we will have signed a really special player. The setup for the first goal was something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Marko1980 View Post
    Terrible tackle, dont like to see any player injured but the irony is amusing.
    Nani has made a career of falling like he's been shot when someone brushes against him, he had a genuine reason to roll around today an he still made it look OTT.
    Well done to Liverpool, its taken more months then I thought it would, but Utd are being exposed as the average team they really are.
    sadly that adverage side you speak of are probably one of the top 2 in the league...i agree with you by the way...but it does not say much for "the best league in the world"

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    Great win for us today. Very early days yet, but if we can get similar things out of Suarez, as we saw him doing today, we will have signed a really special player. The setup for the first goal was something else.
    suarez look great alright...im hoping it was an off day...lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    sadly that adverage side you speak of are probably one of the top 2 in the league...i agree with you by the way...but it does not say much for "the best league in the world"
    The only ones saying this is Sky when they try once again to sell Sky Sports to you. Everyone else should be able to see that Barca and RM are leaps and bounds ahead of any team in England, though I've probably jinxed it now and Arsenal will win against them on Tuesday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast