Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ye miserable bastards

Reviews

Default Ye miserable bastards

Yesterday was my birthday. Not one of ye miserable basts wished me a happy birthday. To think of the time and effort I put into composing delightful Limericks for yer stupid posting milestones. To think of the times I struggled to post on yer inane threads. I have shown friendship to people I have never met. And for what. Not even a happy birthday buddy. Pffff (tm Jamescork).

Actually having read a thread recently on how old all ye guys are I am pleased to realise I'm not as old as many of ye old farts. It would seem that statistics have shown that the average punter is aged between 30 and 40, but the average poster is aged between 40 and 50.

So how old is Jamescork.

I'll narrow it down for ye. I'm older than Sparrow but younger than monkey nutter

Reviews

Happy birthday, you old cunt.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to OnlyMe For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (06-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Yesterday was my birthday. Not one of ye miserable basts wished me a happy birthday. To think of the time and effort I put into composing delightful Limericks for yer stupid posting milestones. To think of the times I struggled to post on yer inane threads. I have shown friendship to people I have never met. And for what. Not even a happy birthday buddy. Pffff (tm Jamescork).

Actually having read a thread recently on how old all ye guys are I am pleased to realise I'm not as old as many of ye old farts. It would seem that statistics have shown that the average punter is aged between 30 and 40, but the average poster is aged between 40 and 50.

So how old is Jamescork.

I'll narrow it down for ye. I'm older than Sparrow but younger than monkey nutter
    Happy 34th birthday, James hopefully I got it right.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Amy Alison For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (06-03-11)

So how old is Jamescork.

belated happy birthday...ya tool!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (06-03-11)

Reviews

a belated happy birthday to you james

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 69patrick69 For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (06-03-11)

Reviews

Didn't some young wan think you were 50 or something in a review?

Happy Birthday, you attention seeking whorebag! I'll sing a song.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (06-03-11)

Happy B-day James

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (06-03-11)

Blog Entries

Happy Birthday James and better late than never.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (06-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

38 possible jimbop , happy birthday .: lol doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (06-03-11)

So how old is Jamescork.

Ah, I think I know how old you are but you are looking well for your age. Happy birthday darling, a million happy returns xxx
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (06-03-11)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast