Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: romance

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Ahh Denise! Please don't spoil it for me. I'm an incurable romantic even if it doesn't exist! I'm the kind of sucker that Valentines day was created for!!

So please leave me in blissful ignorance! I don't want to face reality.

(Totally agree that the basis of any long term relationship is mutual respect. But flowers, chocs, diamonds, and of course mushy love making don't hurt! )
    Personally I believe romance is an important element of a relationship, as it shows the other party that they are not taken for granted, but cared for and respected.
    Flowers, chocolates, perfume, bags or other small gifts don't hurt, and perhaps shows in a little way how we feel.

I do hope romance is not dead, as if it was, then it would be a sad reflection of our society.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam Spade For This Useful Post:

mileysweet (08-03-11), Morpheus (08-03-11)

3. Default

Spontaneous romance will always warm the heart of the other person.......Does show how grateful you are for having someone yoU care for.....Romance will always be something sensual and appreciated and would be a shame if ppl will lose it and not see the importance of being there.......
    “A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have”..... DiannaSweet is back for fun....

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mileysweet For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (08-03-11), Sam Spade (08-03-11), wanted the best 69 (08-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mileysweet View Post
    Spontaneous romance will always warm the heart of the other person.......Does show how grateful you are for having someone yoU care for.....Romance will always be something sensual and appreciated and would be a shame if ppl will lose it and not see the importance of being there.......
    dearest you are living proof of romance being alive, good bless you, you give us all hope
    taking a break, but not gone

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

mileysweet (08-03-11)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456