Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: romance

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default romance

    although i've been only moderately romantic in my
    life to date, i now think it important.
    there was a girl working in the supermarket, she was on the tills
    but they put her stocking shelves.
    just before Valentine's, i talked to her briefly, her smile matched
    mine. I haven't seen her lately-have they let her go?

    it seems romance hasn't changed much

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

    Blonde Alexa (06-03-11), Sam Spade (06-03-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France and Ireland
    Posts
    2,938
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    What the fuck has any of that got to do with romance ??? You met check out girl, now she is stack shelves girl, you smile at stack shelves girl, now she has gone! Where is the link to romance ......?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeynut For This Useful Post:

    Morpheus (07-03-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    What the fuck has any of that got to do with romance ??? You met check out girl, now she is stack shelves girl, you smile at stack shelves girl, now she has gone! Where is the link to romance ......?
    Wow! You ol' cynic, you! A smile says a thousand things that can't be expressed in words. I can see where warmcome is coming from here. I believe that romance is more a gesture than a statement.
    Last edited by samlad; 06-03-11 at 14:20.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    warmcome (06-03-11)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France and Ireland
    Posts
    2,938
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Wow! You ol' cynic, you! A smile says a thousand things that can't be expressed in words. I can see where warmcome is coming from here. I believe that romance is more a gesture than a statement.
    FFS I smile at everyone ..... even traffic wardens! Id smile at you too if I met you.... doesnt mean I want to get into your pants ...!

    Maybe this is the problem .... we dont smile enough
    Last edited by Monkeynut; 06-03-11 at 14:22.

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    FFS I smile at everyone ..... even traffic wardens! Id smile at you too if I met you.... doesnt mean I want to get into your pants ...!

    Maybe this is the problem .... we dont smile enough
    Ah, Monkey... romance doesn't always mean sex.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    Hman (06-03-11), Irish Fiona (06-03-11), wanted the best 69 (08-03-11)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    What the fuck has any of that got to do with romance ??? You met check out girl, now she is stack shelves girl, you smile at stack shelves girl, now she has gone! Where is the link to romance ......?
    a curious reaction.

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    a curious reaction.
    I would say maybe Monkey has been hurt recently? A man of such passion is surely a man of such high romantism.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    Hman (06-03-11)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Go and find romance warmcome it's great , just don't leave it to long it's an experience to enjoy .: lol doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

    Hman (06-03-11)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France and Ireland
    Posts
    2,938
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Ah, Monkey... romance doesn't always mean sex.
    I know that ..... but i know what romance is and how to romance a girl. Been doing it a while now! I feel warmcome is trying to run before he can walk ......

    Like the good doc says above, find it and enjoy it. You dont trip over romance, its there to be nurtured and that doesnt happen askin where the sweet corn is in a supermarket
    Last edited by Monkeynut; 06-03-11 at 14:42.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monkeynut For This Useful Post:

    dr love (06-03-11), Hman (06-03-11)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    I know that ..... but i know what romance is and how to romance a girl. Been doing it a while now! I feel warmcome is trying to run before he can walk ......

    Like the good doc says above, find it and enjoy it. You dont trip over romance, its there to be nurtured and that doesnt happen askin where the sweet corn is in a supermarket
    with the check out girl or in posting?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •