Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Research Findings

Reviews

Default My Research Findings

I must now come clean and tell everyone that since joining E-I in 2006 I've actually been basing my doctoral thesis on it. Sorry - and yes I've been leading a double life on here. Most of the first 4 years was spent just observing, throwing in the odd post and watching the reaction. The final part was done in the last few months where I had to actively post and deduce some conclusions. And now, after 5 years of work I want to share my findings with everyone.

1. There is a strong indication that some of the people on this site have been having sex with each other. There are many sitations of this I can point to.

2. Some people don't seem to like each other. Again I can point out many many sitations of this.

3. It would appear that there is this group of people called "Mods" going about. They appear to be the police of the site and wield some shocking powers they're not afraid to use.

4. There are all these women that come and go from time to time. They each have their own advertising space where they sell various things. It has not been possible to decipher what all these items are since they use some foreign language I haven't been able to trace. Things like CIM, GFE, OWO and so forth. I strongly suspect these are household cleaning products.

5. There is a huge market out there for these cleaning products. Mostly men.

6. This seems to be a truly international site, judging from the fact that a lot of the sales people are from different corners of the planet. It seems they are providing their products through mail order.

Conclusions.

The site holds one big treasure. It holds evidence of a revolution in household responsibilities whereby men are taking a far greater role in the home. They are out there constantly looking out for the next new and fabulous cleaning products and using them with intense satisfaction. There are occasions where the product did not do what it said on the tin, but in the main there is general satisfaction and praise out there for the products. Bottom line is that womens role in the home is no longer being the scrubber. She has started to become valued for her intellect and contribution to society while men are taking up the slack to allow women develop. The win win situation there is that men seem to have taken to it very well. So as you see - this is a social revolution to be welcomed.

I will be forwarding my thesis to the FG/Lab negotiations this afternoon so they can incorporate this new reality into their programme for government. Hopefully they'll be able to utilise it when they're coming up with better ways to run the country. I think it'll give them an opportunity and free reign to put more women in positions of responsibility because as you can see, men now have the home under control and there's no need to worry about that any more.

Thank you everyone for helping me compile this thesis. It's been a long slog but has borne much fruit as you can see.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

Bruno69 (06-03-11), dave1dave (06-03-11), Forrest (06-03-11), kelso (07-03-11), kerry lad in town (06-03-11), Morpheus (06-03-11), takemedrunkimhome (06-03-11)

Reviews

Excellent Banjo! A great piece of work!

Will come in handy should anyone try to shut down the site!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Excellent thesis. These are powerful products that you have listed. Although you seem unclear as to some of their exact uses. Well let me enlighten you about CIM. It is very much like Cillit Bang. 'bang and the dirt is gone!'

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bruno69 For This Useful Post:

Banjo (06-03-11), Morpheus (06-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Lol very good. CIM is actually a re-branding of JIF, for the European market..

Brilliant!!! I always wondered what was going on in here!

Reviews

If anyone wants to know more about CIM, contact CIMA, an association of practicing and non practicing members.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    Excellent thesis. These are powerful products that you have listed. Although you seem unclear as to some of their exact uses. Well let me enlighten you about CIM. It is very much like Cillit Bang. 'bang and the dirt is gone!'
    Lmao

I'll put that in as an appendix ....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    If anyone wants to know more about CIM, contact CIMA, an association of practicing and non practicing members.
    CIMA has been fronting as an accountancy body for years but we all know the truth.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    CIMA has been fronting as an accountancy body for years but we all know the truth.
    Ironically, when you meet these members you could be forgiven for thinking they are wankers!

Reviews

love it banjo you will with this thesis just be careful that you can back up point 2. Some people don't seem to like each other.LOL
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast