Everyone knows women live longer than men. But that's not my topic .....

I want to talk about longevity, for men. How long men can go in the sack, with a girl. Of course.

I can't even remember what made me think about this today. I was having a moment of clarity where everything suddenly made sense. And I thought clearly about lasting hours and hours on end.

I have no idea what my personal record is but I have gone for hours on occassion. In fact my single most memorable experience with a girl went on for ages, but I didn't climax at all. She did ..... more than once ..... and while I cherish every minute of the memory of that evening I firmly believe that the fact that I did not climax makes it all the more special because it showed that I didn't need to unload to experience the most intimate of connections with someone. The opinion I formed today is that it's all in the mind. Lasting a long time but still loving every moment is an exercise in mental strength and discipline.

If you're going to go on a long marathon you can't be tired going into it for a start. You need to be well rested and not want to finish up and fall asleep in a short time.

You need to be mentally undistracted. If you've something on your mind then you'll not go the distance.

You need to be focused on what you're doing. And the key there is that what you're doing is pleasuring someone else as your first priority. Your own pleasure comes second to that.

You need the right girl. You need to find her very attractive, more than just physically. You need to like spending time with her and have the ability between you to spend time without saying a word. You need to be confident and comfortable with each other.

You can't be out on a mission to impress her. If that's what you're trying to do then you'll force the issue and that perfectly relaxed atmosphere won't be present.

You need to communicate well with each other. You need to know what each others sounds mean. You need to be able to tell from the way her lip quivers and she exhales deeply with her eyes closed that you've just hit a good button and you need to go back there again very soon.

You shouldn't be selfish. You get your pleasure from watching her being pleasured. You get your feeling of fullfillment from knowing you can treat a girl so well.

Personally I find that most marathon sessions were spur of the moment things. A glance at each other and up the stairs without a word.

Those are my words of wisdom for this evening. I hope I get to experience such an evening again some time soon !