Thread: Longevity for Men

Reviews

Default Longevity for Men

Everyone knows women live longer than men. But that's not my topic .....

I want to talk about longevity, for men. How long men can go in the sack, with a girl. Of course.

I can't even remember what made me think about this today. I was having a moment of clarity where everything suddenly made sense. And I thought clearly about lasting hours and hours on end.

I have no idea what my personal record is but I have gone for hours on occassion. In fact my single most memorable experience with a girl went on for ages, but I didn't climax at all. She did ..... more than once ..... and while I cherish every minute of the memory of that evening I firmly believe that the fact that I did not climax makes it all the more special because it showed that I didn't need to unload to experience the most intimate of connections with someone. The opinion I formed today is that it's all in the mind. Lasting a long time but still loving every moment is an exercise in mental strength and discipline.

If you're going to go on a long marathon you can't be tired going into it for a start. You need to be well rested and not want to finish up and fall asleep in a short time.

You need to be mentally undistracted. If you've something on your mind then you'll not go the distance.

You need to be focused on what you're doing. And the key there is that what you're doing is pleasuring someone else as your first priority. Your own pleasure comes second to that.

You need the right girl. You need to find her very attractive, more than just physically. You need to like spending time with her and have the ability between you to spend time without saying a word. You need to be confident and comfortable with each other.

You can't be out on a mission to impress her. If that's what you're trying to do then you'll force the issue and that perfectly relaxed atmosphere won't be present.

You need to communicate well with each other. You need to know what each others sounds mean. You need to be able to tell from the way her lip quivers and she exhales deeply with her eyes closed that you've just hit a good button and you need to go back there again very soon.

You shouldn't be selfish. You get your pleasure from watching her being pleasured. You get your feeling of fullfillment from knowing you can treat a girl so well.

Personally I find that most marathon sessions were spur of the moment things. A glance at each other and up the stairs without a word.

Those are my words of wisdom for this evening. I hope I get to experience such an evening again some time soon !

about as long as it took to read that....lol

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Banjo (05-03-11), Rodney69 (05-03-11)

Reviews

You could do all that, or you could be a big fat lad like me.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Banjo (05-03-11), Morpheus (06-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

As long as me togger rises I'm happy enough ,lol doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    Shite that is a long post isn't it ??! lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

benin (05-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Shite that is a long post isn't it ??! lol
    It might have taken a while, Banjo but you are getting the hang of this posting lark.
    Last edited by Forrest; 05-03-11 at 23:40.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Banjo (06-03-11)

Reviews

Everyone knows women live longer than men. But that's not my topic .....

I want to talk about longevity, for men. How long men can go in the sack, with a girl. Of course.

I can't even remember what made me think about this today. I was having a moment of clarity where everything suddenly made sense. And I thought clearly about lasting hours and hours on end.

I have no idea what my personal record is but I have gone for hours on occassion. In fact my single most memorable experience with a girl went on for ages, but I didn't climax at all. She did ..... more than once ..... and while I cherish every minute of the memory of that evening I firmly believe that the fact that I did not climax makes it all the more special because it showed that I didn't need to unload to experience the most intimate of connections with someone. The opinion I formed today is that it's all in the mind. Lasting a long time but still loving every moment is an exercise in mental strength and discipline.

If you're going to go on a long marathon you can't be tired going into it for a start. You need to be well rested and not want to finish up and fall asleep in a short time.

You need to be mentally undistracted. If you've something on your mind then you'll not go the distance.

You need to be focused on what you're doing. And the key there is that what you're doing is pleasuring someone else as your first priority. Your own pleasure comes second to that.

You need the right girl. You need to find her very attractive, more than just physically. You need to like spending time with her and have the ability between you to spend time without saying a word. You need to be confident and comfortable with each other.

You can't be out on a mission to impress her. If that's what you're trying to do then you'll force the issue and that perfectly relaxed atmosphere won't be present.

You need to communicate well with each other. You need to know what each others sounds mean. You need to be able to tell from the way her lip quivers and she exhales deeply with her eyes closed that you've just hit a good button and you need to go back there again very soon.

You shouldn't be selfish. You get your pleasure from watching her being pleasured. You get your feeling of fullfillment from knowing you can treat a girl so well.

Personally I find that most marathon sessions were spur of the moment things. A glance at each other and up the stairs without a word.

Those are my words of wisdom for this evening. I hope I get to experience such an evening again some time soon !

Why??????? It sounds like a lot of work to me!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

Banjo (06-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    I even had time to smoke a cigarette.

Reviews

You shouldn't be selfish.
    I'm not sure this is totally correct.
    Not saying I don't want to be considered bad in bed, but I generally find I am considered at my best when horny and doing what I really want to do. Which is pretty much what I do, unless given direction.
    Also I find, physical enthusiasm is often rewarded, what I might have previously considered slightly rough (I point out I am very mild mannered).
    I actually find myself training and going to the the gym, just because I've been motivated by female response.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to OnlyMe For This Useful Post:

Banjo (06-03-11)