Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: School.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Dick School.

    Did you enjoy your time at school? Do you remember your first day?
    Did you do well at school? Were school days the best of your life?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

    magicalman9357 (05-03-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Oh yes ... I always loved school ... Everyday was great for me ;-) xxx

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Had some good and bad days in school , but overall enjoyed it .; lol doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    school you say??? what that?
    Last edited by benin; 05-03-11 at 21:00. Reason: loved every day i was in school.to this day i love school girl uniforms...lol

  6. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    Whoever said their the best days of your life is wrong. There were some good times. And there will rarely a time later in your life when you have all your friends together in one place everyday. Mostly I didn't like it and don't miss it. The best times come after you levae school.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Whoever said their the best days of your life is wrong. There were some good times. And there will rarely a time later in your life when you have all your friends together in one place everyday. Mostly I didn't like it and don't miss it. The best times come after you levae school.
    Totally agree HWM
    Its when you finish the schooling years that you have some fun

    (Maybe its because I went to an all boy school and if I had that kind of fun well id be a different person)
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    Did you enjoy your time at school? Do you remember your first day?
    Did you do well at school? Were school days the best of your life?
    Didn't enjoy school at all and first day there I was smashed over the head by a teacher who worse several large rings on her fingers and all because I couldn't count. Didn't do particularly well as moved school too often and preferred to dream than learn. Have done much better since leaving school and I can even count now. Not the best days of my life by a long shot.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

    warmcome (05-03-11)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sitting under an orange tree in the sunshine state
    Posts
    10,200
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    8

    Smile

    I had a good time In school I enjoyed going and that was half the battle when I did leave I got an apprenticeship and part of that was I had to go to college know they were the best days of my life the social life was great so looking back I did enjoy school and college.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Totally agree HWM
    Its when you finish the schooling years that you have some fun

    (Maybe its because I went to an all boy school and if I had that kind of fun well id be a different person)
    i went to a mixed school from 4-17-fond of girls all of that time
    i can remember in one maths exam, being sat behind Susan B...

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In Dublin's fair city, Where girls are so pretty..
    Posts
    3,206
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    Didn't hate school, but certainly not the best days of my life.
    College, now that's a whole different story.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •