Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Guys that dont review

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dublin/Liverpool
    Posts
    10,201
    Reviews
    8

    Default Guys that dont review

    Why not?...
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball


    Justice For The 96

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Reviews
    36

    Wink

    Lazy.
    I will be writting a very interesting report/review very,very soon,pics and all
    Last edited by Notatwork; 04-03-11 at 23:50.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    854
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    My creative writing ability is amm................ shit. Just look at any of my posts.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dark-knight View Post
    My creative writing ability is amm................ shit. Just look at any of my posts.
    Doesn't matter. We're not judging reviews on literary merit. Just tell us if everything was ok or not.

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lost in the Matrix
    Posts
    6,801
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    I believe in the review system. Granted there are fake reviews and fake reviewers, but though the system is far from perfect, I believe its merits outweigh its deficiencies. I believe that reviews are good for the industry, clients and also escorts.

    I have therefore decided to leave a review each time I see an escort for the first time. I have been helped by reviews left by other reviewers and intend to return the favour.

    When I first started punting, I wasn't registered on E-I. It was an escort who encouraged me to register and leave reviews and I haven't looked back. I have only had good experiences thus far and therefore all my reviews to date have been positive. When a lady has been good to me and given me so much pleasure - the least I can do is let others know by leaving a review. It's also sort of like a thank you note to the lady concerned?.

    Of course I am bound at some stage in the future to have a bad experience (if I punt enough times). I think it is important to write a review both for positive and negative experiences. However, I don't think it should ever be used to slate a girl no matter how bad the experience. I think its always possible to be objective and polite about negative aspects of an encounter.

    In terms of motivation to write a review - I tend to do it on the same day when both the memory and excitement are fresh. I find writing a review at this stage fairly effortless. If I left it a few days, inertia and procrastination would probably set in and I'd never get it done.

    So guys, do leave reviews. Its fairly effortless - and its the least you can do to say thanks to a girl. And if your experience wasn't up to scratch - then it would be nice for the rest of us to be warned.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

    hornylimerick (05-03-11), jimmydee (05-03-11), lovethegirls (05-03-11), richant12 (05-03-11)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,476
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lovethegirls View Post
    Why not?...
    I never ask to be reviewed (that would make me cringe) but sometimes reviews do come up in conversation. When I ask a guy why he doesn't review the main reasons I get are - "I don't want to be traced", "I don't know how to" and "The idea seems vulgar".
    English Ebony Minxxx - the perfect mix of GFE & PSE

    Twitter - www.twitter.com/xxxescortamber

    D2 Grand Canal Dock 18th, 19th and 20th of October xo

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lost in the Matrix
    Posts
    6,801
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyAmber View Post
    I never ask to be reviewed (that would make me cringe) but sometimes reviews do come up in conversation. When I ask a guy why he doesn't review the main reasons I get are - "I don't want to be traced", "I don't know how to" and "The idea seems vulgar".
    Thanks Amber. Appreciate your comments. I can understand how asking to be reviewed is 'cringe worthy' - as it would seem fairly contrived.

    However, I hope you'll forgive for disagreeing with some of the guys comments above.

    • I don't think leaving a review will increase the danger of a client being traced, unless he is foolish enough to reveal personal details.
    • There is nothing to know about how to leave a review. Even the least eloquent guy can leave a one liner.
    • As for being vulgar...well there is no reason to include intimate details. I don't think there's anything vulgar about thanking a lady for a wonderful experience.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,476
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Thanks Amber. Appreciate your comments. I can understand how asking to be reviewed is 'cringe worthy' - as it would seem fairly contrived.

    However, I hope you'll forgive for disagreeing with some of the guys comments above.

    • I don't think leaving a review will increase the danger of a client being traced, unless he is foolish enough to reveal personal details.
    • There is nothing to know about how to leave a review. Even the least eloquent guy can leave a one liner.
    • As for being vulgar...well there is no reason to include intimate details. I don't think there's anything vulgar about thanking a lady for a wonderful experience.
    Not at all Morpheus I'm 100% in agreement with you there. Generally after which ever reason they give I explain everything you say to them. I think the review system is a wonderful thing. It is a shame more guys don't review as everyone benifits from it.

    Funny thing I've found is that the guys who don't review always seem to mention reading reviews. I don't understand how they can value reviews so much but not contribute
    English Ebony Minxxx - the perfect mix of GFE & PSE

    Twitter - www.twitter.com/xxxescortamber

    D2 Grand Canal Dock 18th, 19th and 20th of October xo

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ebony Amber For This Useful Post:

    jimmydee (05-03-11), Morpheus (05-03-11), TheCelticDream (05-03-11)

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,701
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    I visit a lot of girls but only leave a review if she is a regular and therefore I want to her a favour or if it was particularly special.

    If it was just average or was a bad experience, I do see the merit for my fellow clients in leaving a review anyway, but with the amount of girls on this site, an average or bad review must be damaging to their business and I don't want to do that. I don't know these girls and life may be tough enough for them already.

    I know this is not a view everyone will agree with but that is how I roll !

    And I will be writing a cracker of a review later today after i get up and sort this stonking hangover out !!

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    I visit a lot of girls but only leave a review if she is a regular and therefore I want to her a favour or if it was particularly special.

    If it was just average or was a bad experience, I do see the merit for my fellow clients in leaving a review anyway, but with the amount of girls on this site, an average or bad review must be damaging to their business and I don't want to do that. I don't know these girls and life may be tough enough for them already.

    I know this is not a view everyone will agree with but that is how I roll !

    And I will be writing a cracker of a review later today after i get up and sort this stonking hangover out !!
    I used to write reviews only when I thought I had something useful to say. It didn't seem worth repeating what other people had already written, usually better. Now I review almost every lady I see, even if it's only to confirm what a hundred other people have already said. I switched mostly because one particular escort, whom I promise to review next time I see her, got very annoyed with me.

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

    Morpheus (05-03-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •