100% IRISH TS FROM DUBLIN!! 086 354 1863
Irelands most beautiful transexual is back in dublin, famous for her beauty femininity and irish charm.
her unique qualities have made magazine covers, modeling, and interviews, Simply the most stunning, busty and hung IRISH TS on the whole planet, If you are tired of fake photos and want to meet a true beauty, just look at my photos. Bring one with you and compare... you will not be disappointed!
I'm 25 years old, 6FT TALL,
I have 8 inches uncut and fully functional, A brunette with sparkling green eyes and a youthful complexion, i have a totally smooth body, soft skin and no tattoos or piercings. I'm very classy and drop dead gorgeous from head to toe. Yes, these are my actual real photos. I'm everything you have ever dreamed of all rolled up into one gorgeous package.
I am available ONLY to professional, well-groomed, intelligent and respectful men. I enjoy men that appreciate beauty, class and having a good time. I am a very sensual and seductive person that likes the company of wealthy and generous gentlemen who like to Indulge in the finer things of life.