Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This is a cool app

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    I think they should Geo Tag their photos ! Then when you are on the way they could send you a Geo tagged picture and let your phone guide you exactly to their location without even needing an address.

And that'd kill off the old chestnut "why can't men listen to/follow directions". Two birds with one stone, win win !

Thanks James
    Just downloaded!!!!
    Good bye Ireland!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    This is prob the best app I have seen in a while. Its feckin Magic…

This app will translated typed or spoken English into most any language in the world, and vice versa… It has the best voice recognition software I have ever witnessed too. And its FREE…

Think of the applications. There you are at a punt and after you have paid up your hard earned you confirm that OWO is included and you get the “sorry I speeky litty iinlish”, yeah right… and you don’t speak Spanish… no problem… whip out yer iPhone and speak into it, (sher lookit, ill do it now meself… I-WOULD-LIKE-ORAL-WITOUT-A-CONDOM) and hey presto – "Me gustaria oral sin condon" comes up on your screen in big bold text. Turn your screen sideways and it comes up in even bigger text on your screen. 'Read that honey'...lol. I can even touch the screen and it will say it to her for me…. Feckin brilliant. And even for all those ‘Spanish’ girls that are confused about their heritage, it translates into Romanian and Hungarian too…lol

It even works on the hands free in your car. You talk to your handsfree in english... it responds in russian...or whatever... how cool is that?

Check it out guys ... GOOGLE TRANSLATE….
    /
    Google Translate for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

oi oi james does it respond in "geordie like" ?

Tiff x

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

This is prob the best app I have seen in a while. Its feckin Magic…

This app will translated typed or spoken English into most any language in the world, and vice versa… It has the best voice recognition software I have ever witnessed too. And its FREE…

Think of the applications. There you are at a punt and after you have paid up your hard earned you confirm that OWO is included and you get the “sorry I speeky litty iinlish”, yeah right… and you don’t speak Spanish… no problem… whip out yer iPhone and speak into it, (sher lookit, ill do it now meself… I-WOULD-LIKE-ORAL-WITOUT-A-CONDOM) and hey presto – "Me gustaria oral sin condon" comes up on your screen in big bold text. Turn your screen sideways and it comes up in even bigger text on your screen. 'Read that honey'...lol. I can even touch the screen and it will say it to her for me…. Feckin brilliant. And even for all those ‘Spanish’ girls that are confused about their heritage, it translates into Romanian and Hungarian too…lol

It even works on the hands free in your car. You talk to your handsfree in english... it responds in russian...or whatever... how cool is that?

Check it out guys ... GOOGLE TRANSLATE….

Google Translate for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
    i think this is dedicated for me as well...............
    Keep Calm and Call Batman

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ERIKA LOVEFORU For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (05-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Think of the applications. There you are at a punt and after you have paid up your hard earned you confirm that OWO is included and you get the “sorry I speeky litty iinlish”, yeah right…
    For what it's worth, this has never happened to me. I've met ladies with very little English, but so far none of them have used it as an excuse not to do something that was advertised. Maybe I'm just very lucky.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyT View Post
    oi oi james does it respond in "geordie like" ?

Tiff x
    Similar to how this elevator responds to Scottish I'd say. Any excuse to post it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to corkpunter For This Useful Post:

kerry lad in town (05-03-11), wanted the best 69 (05-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    Similar to how this elevator responds to Scottish I'd say. Any excuse to post it.

HIlarious

10. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (05-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    And to get you there, navigation. Very handy and free. Includes turn by turn voice. Street view as well. I've used this on my last two appointments.
    Do you young lads not know where you're going? App this, SatNav that ....... how the hell do you know where to put your mickey .... is there an App for that now?? If there is I bet it isnt free (€200) !!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monkeynut For This Useful Post:

dark-knight (05-03-11), dave1dave (05-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post

your after making my day that was so funny thank you.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by erika_loveforu View Post
    i think this is dedicated for me as well...............
    erika, it will translate spanish, but hell, i could not find erika speak,
    Last edited by wanted the best 69; 05-03-11 at 11:34. Reason: usual, can not spell
    taking a break, but not gone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast