Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Martee strikes again

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,419
    Reviews
    51

    Exclamation Martee strikes again

    Now 3 girls he has left reviews for who haven't seen him

    Nikki has 37 reviews, this is the only bad one,,,how long this guy going to be left post fake reviews???

    This needs to stop.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    before anyone says it, yes i know nikky has 4 ratted reviews,,,but that still leaves 32 good reviews

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    Now 3 girls he has left reviews for who haven't seen him

    Nikki has 37 reviews, this is the only bad one,,,how long this guy going to be left post fake reviews???

    This needs to stop.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    before anyone says it, yes i know nikky has 4 ratted reviews,,,but that still leaves 32 good reviews
    We have aready discussed this with Nikky. The review shall remain for now.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,419
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    We have aready discussed this with Nikky. The review shall remain for now.
    How many girls reputations is this guy going to be let tarnish before you sort it out,,, we all know it will happen eventually and all his reviews will be ratted or deleted,,, you have just dug your heels in here with this one and don't want to do what you know is right just cos,,,,,well you know why.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    How many girls reputations is this guy going to be let tarnish before you sort it out,,, we all know it will happen eventually and all his reviews will be ratted or deleted,,, you have just dug your heels in here with this one and don't want to do what you know is right just cos,,,,,well you know why.
    Let me tell you something here... you should see how many escorts we have calls/emails from everyday complaining that their negative reviews are fake. The review mods and managers have to plough through these everyday and we need to have conclusive proof that the reviewer is fake rather than taking one word against another.

    Do you not think you've already looked through Nikky's reviews? Yes, four of her reviews are ratted (which are ratted on the part of the reviewers, not Nikki by the way), but that hasn't been taken into consideration under these circumstances. The fact is that we have no reason to rat these reviews. I know Rachel has said that this guy didn't see her despite the positive review, but again I have explained this already to Rachel. So it looks like he's not just trying to discredit escorts if that's the case. If you have any more information about Martee that we don't already know, please feel free to PM one of the managers.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    Shirley Joy (04-03-11)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,419
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Let me tell you something here... you should see how many escorts we have calls/emails from everyday complaining that their negative reviews are fake. The review mods and managers have to plough through these everyday and we need to have conclusive proof that the reviewer is fake rather than taking one word against another.

    Do you not think you've already looked through Nikky's reviews? Yes, four of her reviews are ratted (which are ratted on the part of the reviewers, not Nikki by the way), but that hasn't been taken into consideration under these circumstances. The fact is that we have no reason to rat these reviews. I know Rachel has said that this guy didn't see her despite the positive review, but again I have explained this already to Rachel. So it looks like he's not just trying to discredit escorts if that's the case. If you have any more information about Martee that we don't already know, please feel free to PM one of the managers.

    fair enough sam, i understand what you are saying,,, but the fact he left a good review for some and a bad for others makes no odds,,, there are plenty of people posting fake reviews,,, just cos there is a mix, doesn't mean they are not fake,,,
    1, It is unlikely a girl who receives a fake good review would report it cos a ratted good review is worse than a ratted bad one
    2, It is not unheard of for someone to post fakes to help some girls and damage others
    3, this guy has reviewed 5 girls,,,3 say they haven't met him,,,that should be enough to rat them at least if not delete them.
    4, It is very easy for anyone to setup new profiles just to post reviews,,, if you wish i can do it and see if they get ratted,,, only with your permission,,, just as a test to see if girls genuinely do or do not report good fakes.
    5, the is also the issue of one of his reviews conflicting with the time and date of another review for the same girl at the same time
    6, he states that one girl has poor english when we all know that to be a lie, he cant say it wasn't her cos he said her pic were accurate.

    other reviews have been ratted or deleted for less

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In the arms of my husband.......
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    Now 3 girls he has left reviews for who haven't seen him

    Nikki has 37 reviews, this is the only bad one,,,how long this guy going to be left post fake reviews???

    This needs to stop.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    before anyone says it, yes i know nikky has 4 ratted reviews,,,but that still leaves 32 good reviews

    No winning here unfortunately the corruption is bigger then fairness......So girls live with them as only some girls gets their word take it......Horny i understand your point and you are right but have you heard about Westie (E.I mod) before????
    I expect to get banned soon for speaking up the facts as i been warned already........
    Last edited by mileysweet; 04-03-11 at 17:25.
    “A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have”..... DiannaSweet is back for fun....

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,419
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mileysweet View Post
    No winning here unfortunately the corruption is bigger then fairness......So girls live with them as only some girls gets their word take it......Horny i understand your point and you are right but have you heard about Westie (E.I mod) before????
    I expect to get banned soon for speaking up the facts as i been warned already........
    no, why?

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In the arms of my husband.......
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    no, why?
    Will pm you.........
    “A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have”..... DiannaSweet is back for fun....

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,419
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mileysweet View Post
    No winning here unfortunately the corruption is bigger then fairness......So girls live with them as only some girls gets their word take it......Horny i understand your point and you are right but have you heard about Westie (E.I mod) before????
    I expect to get banned soon for speaking up the facts as i been warned already........
    I understand now

  11. #10

    Default

    Hey guys!!...just wanted to say its obvious that Martee reviewer does not exist-i very much believe its made up account-as he-(or she) left only 5 reviews-...n aven't really seen none of us in real life...Cant believe people would accually do it to harm us-i feel really sorry for them as they have to be grumpy sad people thet have nothing better to do with their life..!!!...I've asked E-I to have a look in that case-so hopefully they will figure out what is this all bout n clear our names-coz thats one of the situations when we-girls need them to stand by us...!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •