Thread: Spring has sprung does it make you more horny?

Blog Entries

Smile Spring has sprung does it make you more horny?

I was wondering, when the warm sun is out does it make you guys feel more horny? I seem to get hoots and calls from men driving along when the sun is shinning but not when it is a dull day. I do a fast walk every morning in my tight lyric and this is what I have noticed.
    www.lady-love.co.uk
    Dublin 19 November
    E80 1/2 hour
    E120 one hour

2. The Following User Says Thank You to charlottebabe For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (04-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by charlottebabe View Post
    I was wondering, when the warm sun is out does it make you guys feel more horny? I seem to get hoots and calls from men driving along when the sun is shinning but not when it is a dull day. I do a fast walk every morning in my tight lyric and this is what I have noticed.
    Yes, yes and yes
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Blog Entries
    Reviews

And a sight so beautiful would get any mans blood going .: but to answer question , yes and yes .: lol doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Yes indeed. So much so, I sprung out of bed this morning, sent a Pm, and sprung into action !

Reviews

Madam, may I say that you have magnificent boobies

Reviews

To be honest Charlotte, I'm horny all year round regardless of weather. However, the better the weather - the less girls wear on the street - hence that does make me horny. Or I should say hornier!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"