Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFC in ireland

Reviews

Default UFC in ireland

Lads and lassies support a cause a crowd campaigning for a return of the famous UFC to Dublin Ireland

Twitter any mma fans out there help these guys out
    Galway_stud
    Aiming to please every time

]
    Gone but not forgotten
    Jessica Jessy

Quote Originally Posted by Galway_Stud View Post
    Lads and lassies support a cause a crowd campaigning for a return of the famous UFC to Dublin Ireland

What we need from the UFC is for them to come back to Ireland. Dana White promised the Irish fans they’d be back sometime in 2011 but I’ve been looking up MMA Junkie rumours for months and it doesn’t look as if its going to be back here anytime soon unfortunately.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

Theres a great fight night coming up in galway on the 25th of this month K1 kickboxing.

Reviews

Is'nt there enough violence in the world without paying good money to see some more?

Anybody who wants more violence, I'll treat you to a ring side seat at the next American nuclear test explosion.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

Fitzy (04-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Galway_Stud View Post

From what I have read they are planning to return here later on this year as well as doing their first Scottish show.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    From what I have read they are planning to return here later on this year as well as doing their first Scottish show.
    Rayden have you seen that new thing on ESPN I think, World Combat League? Its really different with some great fights, check it out if you haven’t already seen it.

I don’t think UFC will have a slot for Ireland this year anyway, take a look at this and yes you are right they’re coming to Scotland but I still see no Irish gig north or south:- Rumors for upcoming UFC & MMA events. UFC News, rumors, interviews, videos and tickets | MMAjunkie.com

I fancy Sanchez for tonight by the way.

Reviews

Anyone else watchin Sanchez vs Kampmann? Though I hope I am wrong, I have Diego winning by decision.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Rayden have you seen that new thing on ESPN I think, World Combat League? Its really different with some great fights, check it out if you haven’t already seen it.

I don’t think UFC will have a slot for Ireland this year anyway, take a look at this and yes you are right they’re coming to Scotland but I still see no Irish gig north or south:- Rumors for upcoming UFC & MMA events. UFC News, rumors, interviews, videos and tickets | MMAjunkie.com
    Only seen the ads. What are the rules, does it allow both striking + grappling?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Only seen the ads. What are the rules, does it allow both striking + grappling?
    No grappling, no ground game, no elbows at all but you are allowed to clinch to the back of the head only.

Its fought in a circle with no ropes or cages. One 5 minute round were both fighters fight twice during the night but with an hour or more between fights.

It looks a lot like Kick-Boxing but in a circle, its good, very fast, check it out sometime if you can.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast