Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Irish weddings

Reviews

It like most things, its the people that make the craic. With the right friends, anything can be a good laugh. I see the light side in most situtations.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    I can't stand them. It's always amazed me the amount of money people waste on weddings.
    no more dowries now either:

Dowry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Wink

A weddings are great Craic altogether once you get over the boring church service a nice meal few pints a song and a dance mighty what more could you ask for and of course if your lucky enough getting of with one the bridesmaids a sure isn't it a typical Irish wedding.

Blog Entries

I thought that maybe you are having some irish dance(which i know is very hard!) or something that would be traditional..............

Reviews

i second that if your looking for a husband Jessica we shall have to be fair in the interview process ok back up lads im first
    Galway_stud
    Aiming to please every time

]
    Gone but not forgotten
    Jessica Jessy

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    I thought that maybe you are having some irish dance(which i know is very hard!) or something that would be traditional..............
    There's loads of Irish dancing alright usually a drunk old uncle making a prat of himeself LoL.

weddings, christenings, xmas, birthdays, friday nights in local pub or saturday morning skimming stones - it's about the company you keep.

if you find weddings boring, maybe the problem is not weddings.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    There's loads of Irish dancing alright usually a drunk old uncle making a prat of himeself LoL.
    Don't talk to me about drunk uncles at weddings... And cousins... And... Well freakin' everybody! But sure tis all a bit of craic. Pictures of drunk relatives dancing on tables and making a holy show of themselves = priceless. Ah tis good to be Irish
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucifersam View Post
    weddings, christenings, xmas, birthdays, friday nights in local pub or saturday morning skimming stones - it's about the company you keep.

if you find weddings boring, maybe the problem is not weddings.
    I love weddings and parties,dancing and everything else,but i was wondering if there is something else,typical irish about an wedding,beside getting drunk.But I probably ask in the wrong country,because here fun=drunk.My mistake,sorry

Reviews

Row the boat or whatever it is called. My first introduction to an Irish disco when I came over here a log time ago. Even the bar staff was at it, so couldn't get served. And every single wedding I have been to over here has had it. **Shudders**

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast