Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: hello..my darlings,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Jimbop,i love your choice of pics,LOL,V not bad either,LOL.Perfect duo perhaps,i know nik would be cool with it,how would it be with V???
    I'll ask her. But you'll have to wait till she comes back from seeing her mammy. As I think of it .... Your Nik and my V could well be sitting in the same bar as we speak discussing us. Maybe we should organize them to come back to the same apt. We may get that pint and a hug in after all. And that's good news for you as you won't have to hug me... Lol.
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 05-03-11 at 16:32.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Jim, you durty Cork pimp.

Who's the brunette?

Tell meeeeeeeeeee!!!!
    Mousey mousey mousey, my verminous friend. That's my honey bunny, aka Vanessa xxx. Not too good at doing a link on my top of the range iPhone 4 with shock proof casing and 32gb memory. But just visit my profile and check out me friends or check out my reviews, she is in there somewhere.

Seems like I am a failure at this pimping business. Maybe I should do a Jack Sparrow on it..... Hmmm?
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 05-03-11 at 16:39.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Mousey mousey mousey, my verminous friend. That's my honey bunny, aka Vanessa xxx. Not too good at doing a link on my top of the range iPhone 4 with shock proof casing and 32gb memory. But just visit my profile and check out me friends or check out my reviews, she is in there somewhere.

Seems like I am a failure at this pimping business. Maybe I should do a Jack Sparrow on it..... Hmmm?
    dont be so hard on yourself...your a good pimp.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I'll ask her. But you'll have to wait till she comes back from seeing her mammy. As I think of it .... Your Nik and my V could well be sitting in the same bar as we speak discussing us. Maybe we should organize them to come back to the same apt. We may get that pint and a hug in after all. And that's good news for you as you won't have to hug me... Lol.
    Lets make it happen Jim,legendary stuff.I will sort my end,you do your homework on yours.

Hi Nikole,

Missing you a lot!!!!........hope the exams and gradution going well. Those photos light up the place again.
    When are you coming back??

Quote Originally Posted by bebitza View Post
    hi...haw are you all...i am missing you...
    everithing is ok in Dublin....i am very curios who is missing me... lol
    sweet kisses..by nikole

Reviews

Very late to this thread but I'm missing u lots too!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123