Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    hes at the right club lol
    Oh definitely. Couldn't be in a more suited club
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    He was already on one yellow and just after the final whistle he went over to the ref and said something to him, thus getting his second yellow then the red.
    Thanks JR. Wonder what he said... Maybe he told him a ginger joke lol

Goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by steady View Post
    They may play in a shit league but both teams would be more than able to compete in E.P.L if they were able to avail of funding that SKY provides for England's elite.
    The passion and atmosphere experienced at such games is second to none.I have attended matches at The Emirates and (the new)Wembley and found both to be soul-less bowls.
    As for the fans being obnoxious and arrogant does not this apply to all teams supporters
    Finally on the aspect of violence I can only speak on what I witness personally but I have never seen anything or been involved in anything of this nature and is a very easy slur to brand either set of fans with.According to news sources police made 34 arrests at the match, 34 out of 60,000!!
    I wonder how many fans will be arrested this weekend at the Liverpool v Man Utd. game?Or will the press take as much delight informing the nation of these arrests?
    As for predictable,wish I'd known beforehand of result and goalscorer could have made a fortune.....Attachment 37512Attachment 37513
    Don’t worry about it mate Alec was only looking to get a reaction out of you as he does most times with people about anything.

You’re totally right, the talk about derby matches all over the world being exciting well that’s crap. Look at the last Manchester derby the English media built it up for weeks before hand as well as Sky Sports, what did you get? A no score draw which was as boring as watching paint dry.

Loosing an Old Firm match is unthinkable, it means something, wearing the jersey for either clubs means something to so many people for so many reason, its about real passion and pride.

I for one don’t give a toss what the media said about Wednesday night match because i am so happy that it shows other clubs around the world what the true meaning of a derby is, they could learn a thing or two from the Old Firm.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by steady View Post
    Diouf was given a second yellow for coming up to Ref in the centre circle at the end of the game and sarcastically applauding him.Ref seemed willing to ignore it initially but Diouf returned twice more to taunt him and Ref eventually had to take some action ......
    So much for my theory of the ginger joke... haha. Inconclusive proof that Diouf is a twat.

Goodbye

Craig Burley Losing the plot about El Hadj Diof on ESPN

i truly hate glasgow fc x 2 .........................total scum...................i'm from a civilised family JR........there is no excuse for rangersceltic and their vileness

Reviews

Seemed to be rangers with the problem on wednesday night. Pity Lennon lost the head at the end as i cant see what Celtic did wrong apart from that.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    i truly hate glasgow fc x 2 .........................total scum...................i'm from a civilised family JR........there is no excuse for rangersceltic and their vileness
    Its pretty obvious Alec I am scum and you are from a much more civilized and socially mobile background than me you are so much more better than me and every other Celtic support and I can only wish and dream and aspire to climb to your level of class and sophistication that you are obviously at, I however am alongside the likes of John Reid, Billy Connolly, Rod Stewart, Martin Scorsese, Fergus McCann, and Bono who are Celtic supporters but who also are scum like me because unlike your good self don’t come from a civilized family like you. You are so much better than the likes of these famous and successful people, I just feel so inferior to you and your “civilized” family upbringing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast