Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The wonder of the female driver

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default The wonder of the female driver

It was with great amusement that onlookers observed one of our new female
    TDs drive down a set of steps as she tried to find the Dail carpark . Its quite
    encouraging to think we have put the fate of our country in the hands of
    someone who cant even find a carpark
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

Rayden (03-03-11)

Reviews

yea saw that!! wtf, and she drove past a cop and he didnt even ask her wtf she was doing or see if she was drunk!!! fuckin politicians!!
    reminded me of the famous 1 in paris where a girl drove into a metro tunnel, yes!
    i always hated giving girlfriends driving lessons! always ended up in rows!!!

Reviews

Reviews

Classic. Would have been the major news story of the day except for the cricket
    Last edited by Pinkeye; 03-03-11 at 00:02.

Blog Entries

she should step down (no pun intended) and have a by-election in Dun Laoghaire, it's an absolute joke that anyone would be so daft and still be able to remain in their position as a member of government

I remember some group or other caused a bit of a stir in England back in the 90's when they published research that proved female drivers were far more likley to have or cause an accident than men.

What they said was that the actual number of incidents they have is much lower than for the men simply because on average they drive far less miles than men do.

When they pro-rated it accross both sexes to even up the playing field they found that women were in fact three times more likely to be involved in or cause an accident.

I have spent many hours trawling the interweb in search of this report but have been unable to find it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    she should step down (no pun intended) and have a by-election in Dun Laoghaire, it's an absolute joke that anyone would be so daft and still be able to remain in their position as a member of government
    im scare to open the fruit launcher after the last link i opened on ur posts!!lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    im scare to open the fruit launcher after the last link i opened on ur posts!!lol
    it's a real fruit launcher, don't worry about it, I wouldn't do something like the Lemon Party again

Reviews

No ladies replying to this thread so far.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    No ladies replying to this thread so far.
    Somebody should sent a clip of the honourable female member for Dun Laoghaire to the European Commission........it might encourage them to change their directive and allow insurance companies to load middle aged female drivers.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 03-03-11 at 13:51.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast