Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The wonder of the female driver

Reviews

What I find fascinating about the lady drivers is that when approaching a roundabout, they enter it on the outer lane, vere across to the to the inner lane, whilst on the roundabout and then exit back on the outer lane.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Ah come on now fellas.
    I'm a female and I learned to drive in the crazy and extremely busy traffic of Sao Paulo city center, so for myself Ireland is a paradise to drive with amazing smooth roads, except for few very slow drivers that drives me insane because I'm used to speed, and usually they just look up front and turn at any direction they wish to without care who is coming behind, and not necessarily is always women, the most of the times it is a man :-)

Woman drive carefully probaly because they cars are always full of children, but what is the male excuse to be a bad driver?

I don't believe is nothing to do about being a male or female that makes you a better driver it has to do with the support you had to learn how to drive, plus your experience and self confidence. Woman grow up listening they are bad drivers, but my fathers is a excelent driver and he taught me well and always supported me telling me I'm very good too, so that gave me confidence.

I consider myself better driver than lot's of man I drive up and down in Ireland and I drive in a foreing country with completely different way than it is in my own country and I have no problems what so ever. It has been years driving here and I never scratch any car.

I just think you are just jealous because women are considered safer driver than man now lol ...

Tell me how many woman you see in this video ;-) xxxx

Women are safer drivers, they tell the Celt - News - Roundup - Articles - Anglo Celt

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nick2010 For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (03-03-11), Lucy Chambers (03-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nick2010 View Post
    Ah come on now fellas.
    I'm a female and I learned to drive in the crazy and extremely busy traffic of Sao Paulo city center, so for myself Ireland is a paradise to drive with amazing smooth roads, except for few very slow drivers that drives me insane because I'm used to speed, and usually they just look up front and turn at any direction they wish to without care who is coming behind, and not necessarily is always women, the most of the times it is a man :-)

Woman drive carefully probaly because they cars are always full of children, but what is the male excuse to be a bad driver?

I don't believe is nothing to do about being a male or female that makes you a better driver it has to do with the support you had to learn how to drive, plus your experience and self confidence. Woman grow up listening they are bad drivers, but my fathers is a excelent driver and he taught me well and always supported me telling me I'm very good too, so that gave me confidence.

I consider myself better driver than lot's of man I drive up and down in Ireland and I drive in a foreing country with completely different way than it is in my own country and I have no problems what so ever. It has been years driving here and I never scratch any car.

I just think you are just jealous because women are considered safer driver than man now lol ...

Tell me how many woman you see in this video ;-) xxxx

Women are safer drivers, they tell the Celt - News - Roundup - Articles - Anglo Celt

how many men do you see putting on their make-up while driving to work in the mornings?

Quote Originally Posted by jayf1 View Post
    how many men do you see putting on their make-up while driving to work in the mornings?
    I can garantee I never did that myself but I also garatee you I saw plenty of men paying attention at women arses walking around the street or talking on the mobiles instead to pay attention on they directions ... Everybody makes mistakes :-) xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nick2010 For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (03-03-11)

Please refer to post number 6.

Reviews

I can garantee I never did that myself but I also garatee you I saw plenty of men paying attention at women arses walking around the street or talking on the mobiles instead to pay attention on they directions ... Everybody makes mistakes :-) xxx
    That's the girls fault for having such sexy bums

Quote Originally Posted by BACMAN36 View Post
    That's the girls fault for having such sexy bums
    So we need a new drive safety law: Beautiful woman with sexy bums is not aloud to walk around streets anymore, because it has been proved it's the biggest reason of car accidents caused by male. lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nick2010 For This Useful Post:

ChiefHandker (03-03-11)

Reviews

So we need a new drive safety law: Beautiful woman with sexy bums is not aloud to walk around streets anymore, because it has been proved it's the biggest reason of car accidents caused by male. lol
    If I saw your sexy bum whilst driving, I'd drive of a cliff, because I'd be besotted with your heavenly ass, ass of the year.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6936.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	37498  
    Once a prick - always a prick.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rover For This Useful Post:

nick2010 (03-03-11)

for a bunch of guys that apparently love women, you're all pretty fucking sexist.

Quote Originally Posted by Mioux View Post
    for a bunch of guys that apparently love women, you're all pretty fucking sexist.
    My comment was based on well researched "facts".

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast