Thread: Roleplay, Sexy uniforms, Sex toys & plenty of fantasy. Full top service! Pic attached

Blog Entries

Exclamation Roleplay, Sexy uniforms, Sex toys & plenty of fantasy. Full top service! Pic attached

I am a Genuine independent girl who you will find Friendly and very Approachable, I am Passionate and Adventurous and very open minded. I am a good conversationalist but also a very good listener. I am Non Judgmental and I am here to provide you with the service and companionship you desire. I value and respect your time, effort and investment in me and I will do my utmost to provide you with an exceptional experience. I am reliable and I ensure client discretion.

I have been told on numerous occasions that I am such a Tease but well I do like to take my time and savour every part of your body I want to arouse not just one part of your body but your senses too When you are in my company, you will have me 100%, I genuinely enjoy meeting new people from all walks of life and I so enjoy the many different forms of Sex, Fantasy and Role play. I have a vivid imagination and I am not scared to use it... so be warned rofl....

I have plenty of Uniforms and sex toys with me.
    Give me a call, i am just till friday in Cork.

Last edited by samlad; 02-03-11 at 17:47.