Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Try NOT to LAUGH at this

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyT View Post
    *** Video Clip deleted ***

Moderator's comment: Sorry to spoil your fun folks, but I've just realised that the video clip breaches site rules. Please remember no pictures or videos of children.

Carlos you have to be taking the piss now! It was a FULLY CLOTHED little boy LAUGHING at his Dad ripping up some paper FFS. It's time some of the mods here took a step back and use some of their grey matter to access what's morally wrong and what's outside that criteria. Even Samlad commented he laughed out loud. You need to lighten up.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Reviews

[QUOTE=City Gent;413002]Carlos you have to be taking the piss now! It was a FULLY CLOTHED little boy LAUGHING at his Dad ripping up some paper FFS. It's time some of the mods here took a step back and use some of their grey matter to access what's morally wrong and what's outside that criteria. Even Samlad commented he laughed out loud. You need to lighten up.

for sure big time cg, ffs.....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kelso For This Useful Post:

City Gent (02-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    Carlos you have to be taking the piss now! It was a FULLY CLOTHED little boy LAUGHING at his Dad ripping up some paper FFS. It's time some of the mods here took a step back and use some of their grey matter to access what's morally wrong and what's outside that criteria. Even Samlad commented he laughed out loud. You need to lighten up.
    I know the baby was fully clothed.........I saw the video clip and I laughed because it was very funny........and later in the evening when I came back to this thread it struck me that it was actually against the rules......a rule which I am sure Patricia insisted on for very good reasons. However, I would hate to be seen as a killjoy.

Brother City Gent and Brother kelso, may I make so bold as to ask you a personal question?......Do you both have children of your own?

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I know the baby was fully clothed.........I saw the video clip and I laughed because it was very funny........and later in the evening when I came back to this thread it struck me that it was actually against the rules......a rule which I am sure Patricia insisted on for very good reasons. However, I would hate to be seen as a killjoy.

Brother City Gent and Brother kelso, may I make so bold as to ask you a personal question?......Do you both have children of your own?
    Yes and more importantly grandchildren and I would never have a problem with them being filmed fully clothed laughing.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Yes and more importantly grandchildren and I would never have a problem with them being filmed fully clothed laughing.

CG
    i would have a massive problem with my child being on a video that ended up on an adult web site....i also laughed at the video but common sence tells me is a good rule and i agree 100 percent with the decision.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    i know the baby was fully clothed.........i saw the video clip and i laughed because it was very funny........and later in the evening when i came back to this thread it struck me that it was actually against the rules......a rule which i am sure patricia insisted on for very good reasons. However, i would hate to be seen as a killjoy.

Brother city gent and brother kelso, may i make so bold as to ask you a personal question?......do you both have children of your own?
    no i dont carlos, i can see you r point tho, and in hindsight i can see the rule is there for a very good reason
    mea culpa (this time!)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kelso For This Useful Post:

benin (02-03-11)

Reviews

CG
    Wonderful City Gent, children and indeed grandchildren are a great blessing. Let me send you my email address. As you find nothing morally objectionable about images of children being posted on a site of this nature, with or without parental consent, I am sure that you will be happy to oblige me by forwarding pictures of your grandchildren so that I may post them on this thread.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i would have a massive problem with my child being on a video that ended up on an adult web site....i also laughed at the video but common sence tells me is a good rule and i agree 100 percent with the decision.
    Apologies everyone

I thought I would lighten the mood as everyone was so tachy earlier on today. But it seems ive only made matters worse.

So I do apologise because I am trouble and with a capital T.....Tiff Xx

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

Reviews

Apologies everyone

I thought I would lighten the mood as everyone was so tachy earlier on today. But it seems ive only made matters worse.

No problems Tiffany.......we all appreciate what your intentions were.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

benin (02-03-11), TiffanyTees (02-03-11)

Apologies everyone

i hope you know i believe 100 percent that i never doubted your intention here.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

TiffanyTees (02-03-11)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast