Thread: Do Dominatrixes Like Romance?

Reviews

Default Do Dominatrixes Like Romance?

Now look. I am a man (last time I checked), and I mostly believe in gender roles. That is - I approach a girl, I make her laugh or get her drunk until she likes me, then I snog her and try to grab her boobies. Dead simple, tried and tested formula.

Now I have been watching posts by dominatrixes on the boards. They seem like regular girls. By my idea of a regular girl is NOT a dominatrix. For some reason, I imagine them to be spiteful, aggressive bitches who are ultra men-hating violent feminazis, who want to inflict pain on other people to satisfy some odd psychological deviance.

So do dominatrixes like romance? Do they like the whole "I am a man bringing you gifts because I think you're gorgeous" thing, or are they likely to yell at you and punch you in the face for your temerity?

How might one woo a dominatrix? It'd be like dating a black widow spider, trying to stay on her good side and hope she isn't feeling too hungry.

Also, is this thought of mine incredibly naive?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Hman (05-03-11), Morpheus (05-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Now look. I am a man (last time I checked), and I mostly believe in gender roles. That is - I approach a girl, I make her laugh or get her drunk until she likes me, then I snog her and try to grab her boobies. Dead simple, tried and tested formula.

Now I have been watching posts by dominatrixes on the boards. They seem like regular girls. By my idea of a regular girl is NOT a dominatrix. For some reason, I imagine them to be spiteful, aggressive bitches who are ultra men-hating violent feminazis, who want to inflict pain on other people to satisfy some odd psychological deviance.

So do dominatrixes like romance? Do they like the whole "I am a man bringing you gifts because I think you're gorgeous" thing, or are they likely to yell at you and punch you in the face for your temerity?

How might one woo a dominatrix? It'd be like dating a black widow spider, trying to stay on her good side and hope she isn't feeling too hungry.

Also, is this thought of mine incredibly naive?
    You are so very dead
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    You are so very dead
    Awh, I'm kind of serious and all!!

Awh, I'm kind of serious and all!!
    Really? Come on. Although Domination does take a certain kind of nature, it is still a woman who performs it. All women like romance. However some women do enjoy inflicting pain and to that end I am going to send a link to this post to Violette, lest she misses it and is unable to give you her fullest attention
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Hman (05-03-11), Shirley Joy (02-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Bring her gifts because you think she is gorgeous, then quickly dodge as she tries to punch you in the face.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

I am not a dominatrix myself but I guess any woman loves the "I brought you gifts because you are gorgeous" attitude.

Being dominant doesn't always mean yelling and punching. Some dominatrix are not really like that in their private life anyway. And for the ones that are, I guess this is more of a control thing, rather then just yelling and punching like a bully.

At some extend I think dominatrix enjoy romance too, but they might have a different idea what romance is like. To be honest, touching my boobies after I am drunk (even if I don't drink) is not my idea of romance either

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Amy Alison For This Useful Post:

Shirley Joy (02-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

That probably depends on whether you have paid for the Gold Member Package.

I don't get that whole Domination thing where spiked heels are impaled on your manhood or whatever, but each to their own.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Hman (05-03-11), Morpheus (05-03-11), wanted the best 69 (05-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I don't get that whole Domination thing where spiked heels are impaled on your manhood or whatever, but each to their own.
    Yes, me too. So a girl that likes being dominant might automatically want to be more "masculine" and not like a guy trying to charm her.

Blog Entries

Yes, me too. So a girl that likes being dominant might automatically want to be more "masculine" and not like a guy trying to charm her.
    You think so?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	makeover (70).jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	37422

Blog Entries

Mouse-kins darling, just because I like to whip the sweet quivering flanks of some unsuspecting newbie, doesn't mean I don't like pressies and chocolates. I am one of those happy delightful doms, I inflict the severest punishments when in a good mood. In a bad mood, wellll..... thread at your own peril. Also, I do need a man who is a match for me, still looking.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤