Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jimbops Rant

Reviews

Default Jimbops Rant

First of all allow me to enlighten you guys on something… the expression Pfff you are attributing to Lucy Chambers I am sorry to say does not belong to her it belongs to me. It was just one on the many endearing things she adopted (or stole) from me in the good old days. Secondondly, Debest (probably my only true friend that hasn’t abandoned me) made me promise that I would not come back with a soppy ‘Oh I missed ye all guys’ thing going on so in due faith to my last buddy in words he would choose himself:

Ye are all fuckin wankers…

Couple of things fast… cos Ive got a date…

Amy Alison… Who the fuck is Amy Alison. And we thought Horan was Bad.

Alicia Sexy… what a horrible display of bullying this poor girl suffered. I don’t care if she attempted to assassinate the Pope, no human being should be subjected to the bullyboy attack this young lady had to put up with. This is the first real case of a member being properly driven from the boards. Jeeeze… if only I was here.

Now my lost friend. My cyber buddy. My best mate here on these boards over the past couple of years. A movie I saw before comes to mind. Set in nazi controlled berlin where two buddies were hiding out from the Nazis. One day pne of the young men was called by his buddy, to come out of hiding, all is well. When the loyal friend emerged he found his so called buddy wearing a nazi uniform. He had turned on his best friend. What a lowlife, miserable, despicable dirty turncoat.

But I cannot hold a grudge. I at least shall remain loyal. But I will miss him. And I want him to know….

I still love ya Doc….

Now I must away... I am meeting the lovely Angi in Galway... she is much better company than ye Laaangers
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 01-03-11 at 19:57. Reason: this is the first insult of many I have planned for ya ya tool

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Monkeynut (01-03-11), Rayden (01-03-11), warmcome (01-03-11)

Hi James
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    First of all allow me to enlighten you guys on something… the expression Pfff you are attributing to Lucy Chambers I am sorry to say does not belong to her it belongs to me. It was just one on the many endearing things she adopted (or stole) from me in the good old days. Secondondly, Debest (probably my only true friend that hasn’t abandoned me) made me promise that I would not come back with a soppy ‘Oh I missed ye all guys’ thing going on so in due faith to my last buddy in words he would choose himself:

Alicia Sexy… what a horrible display of bullying this poor girl suffered. I don’t care if she attempted to assassinate the Pope, no human being should be subjected to the bullyboy attack this young lady had to put up with. This is the first real case of a member being properly driven from the boards. Jeeeze… if only I was here.

Now my lost friend. My cyber buddy. My best mate here on these boards over the past couple of years. A movie I saw before comes to mind. Set in nazi controlled berlin where two buddies were hiding out from the Nazis. One day pne of the young men was called by his buddy, to come out of hiding, all is well. When the loyal friend emerged he found his so called buddy wearing a nazi uniform. He had turned on his best friend. What a lowlife, miserable, despicable dirty turncoat.

But I cannot hold a grudge. I at least shall remain loyal. But I will miss him. And I want him to know….

I still love ya Doc….

Now I must away... I am meeting the lovely Angi in Galway... she is much better company than ye Laaangers
    wecome back...ya tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by benin; 01-03-11 at 20:13. Reason: could all members please type(tmbenny) after you say ya tool in the reason for editing bit.

I missed you too, James, nice having you back

I still love ya Doc….

Ahem... yes and erm, welcome back

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Welcome back jimbop what an entrance .:,lol doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Speak of the devil

Reviews

Welcome Back james

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I still love ya Doc….

Call that a Rant ???????? Pfff I've seen better.
    Last edited by dave1dave; 01-03-11 at 20:09. Reason: I must have a rant some day. It would probably be quite cathartic :)

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Call that a Rant ???????? Pfff I've seen better.
    He is not very good at ranting when he going to get laid. I expect after some lubrication he shall be back to have another go
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

dave1dave (01-03-11), Monkeynut (01-03-11)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast