Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pancakes...

Reviews

Default Pancakes...

With Pancake Tuesday next week I started to think about them last night so I decided to make some early, mine aren't anything fancy but they taste bloody good, 4 cups of flour, 4 eggs, pinch of salt, a spoon of sugar and enough milk to make the mixture runny, popped it in the fridge overnight and just had them for my tea with just sugar and lemon as toppings, yum yum in my tum
    I only use Stork margarine in the pan as it gives them extra flavour. How do you cook yours?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

mature abby (01-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

The same way but I fry mine with oil with a splash of lemon , then eat with golden syrup ,.:lol doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    With Pancake Tuesday next week I started to think about them last night so I decided to make some early, mine aren't anything fancy but they taste bloody good, 4 cups of flour, 4 eggs, pinch of salt, a spoon of sugar and enough milk to make the mixture runny, popped it in the fridge overnight and just had them for my tea with just sugar and lemon as toppings, yum yum in my tum
    I only use Stork margarine in the pan as it gives them extra flavour. How do you cook yours?
    mmmmm must get some going !

I love pancakes too! Yummy! But a question for you (and please don't think I'm being pedantic!)... does margarine actually exsist anymore? They have to call it spread now, don't they as it's made up of vegetable oils as opposed to animal fats? I think margarine was banned because of it's high hydrogenated fat content, but I could be wrong?

Could someone put me right on this?

By the way, my pancakes have to have a little sugar and lemon juice
    Last edited by samlad; 01-03-11 at 18:59.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I love pancakes too! Yummy! But a question for you (and please don't think I'm being pedantic!)... does margarine actually exsist anymore? They have to call it spread now, don't they as it's made up of vegetable oils as opposed to animal fats? I think margarine was banned because of it's high hydrogenated fat content, but I could be wrong?

Sorry Sam, you are being pedantic

Never cooked pancakes, don't have any real passion for them, so I wouldn't care if I never had one again, but I'm glad you all enjoy them.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Blog Entries

sugar an lemon on mine too yum , only last year finally got the courage to toss them xxx

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mature abby View Post
    sugar an lemon on mine too yum , only last year finally got the courage to toss them xxx
    That's very naughty Abby I hope you had company while tossing your pancakes

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Blog Entries

How can you use 'margarune'' or 'spread' on pancakes? You have to go all the way, and use butter with maple syrup from Vermont

Blog Entries

Pancakes with lots and lots of butter and a little squirt of lemon.

Blog Entries

is margarine banned? maybe in the UK not over here in the land of TK Red Lemonade

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast